ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are currently looking for a Senior Manager, Marketing Technology & Operations to help drive our media initiatives through operational excellence across all channels. The FOX Bet paid media team is tasked with driving new app installs, registrations, & real-money players through all media channels. The team is responsible for the planning, execution & optimization of growth campaigns including brand/ATL campaigns as well as user-acquisition focused performance marketing/BTL campaigns. This role sits as the intersection of media execution & platform integration to help architect clean data sets & opportunities for deep, granular insights.
An ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of media operations, tagging, & taxonomy across platforms & be an advocate for innovation, evangelizing best practices throughout the company to produce actionable integrations between platforms & drive business KPIs. You will use your background in ad operations & your technical acumen to enable different brand verticals to do more with new & existing tools.
If you have a passion for audience activation, the importance of campaign tagging & taxonomy, CDPs, identity spines, & sports wed love to hear from you!
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
Technical Knowledge & Implementation
- Develop ad operations process for all aspects of campaign production across all paid & owned efforts to allow for proper trafficking & alignment across channels & platforms
- Lead audience innovation for acquisition efforts by unlocking opportunities across our media tech stack & customer management platforms (GMP, Media Math, Flashtalking, Social Platforms, Affiliate Platforms, Signal DMP, AppsFlyer, MicroStrategy, etc.)
- Be a resource for others as a systems expert, sharing extensive knowledge of our marketing technology stack & our data sources
- Strategize around how we could use new & existing data to better enable the customer marketing team & create automations for real-time bidding
- Recommend where campaign execution can be made more efficient through audience integration or implementation of a new feature, & play a lead role in aligning media execution through consistent tagging & taxonomy
- Use APIs & other data transfer methods to help automate marketing campaigns end-to-end & do campaign personalization at scale
- Understand the breadth of acquisition media efforts & take all programs & channels into account when thinking through new data integrations
- Contribute to the planning & development of a marketing technology roadmap that accomplishes set business goals
- Cultivate collaborative & productive relationships with product & engineering teams
- Evaluate capabilities of new & existing vendors, & lead new tool implementations alongside our product, engineering, marketing, & leadership teams
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 6+ years of experience in app marketing, with experience unifying data & simplifying partner integrations
- 2+ years of management or mentorship experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience preferred
- Proven experience with marketing communications & personalization tools; experience working within a paid media team is a plus
- Experience working with Customer Data Platform Technologies (e.g. Segment, mParticle, Tealium)
- Demonstrated expertise in database structures & data transfer methods (e.g. ETL, API)
- Experience working with product & engineering teams on executing a development roadmap
- Proven experience creating business cases & influencing product roadmaps
- Has a positive attitude & loves opportunities to collaborate with others
- Strong organizational skills & effective at project management
- Willing to work nontraditional hours, including weekends & evening shifts
- An avid sports & gaming fan, & have played FanDuel or competitive products preferred
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.