Company Description|Job Description
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, & financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy & business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
- Work with product managers & designers to define & ship a new product experience
- Work on feature requests & issues that are crucial to our enterprise customers
- Write high-quality, tested & peer-reviewed code
- Be involved in all aspects of the product development, from user story to final implementation & production support
- Propose opportunities & implement solutions to improve engineering productivity
- Participate in brainstorming with your team technical architecture options
- Experience with React & Redux or Angular/Vue.js
- Experience with Node.js/Express.js
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with HTML, CSS (LESS is a plus)
- Can write high quality code & unit tests
- Design & develop user interfaces with emphasis on usability
- Knowledge of ES6, webpack & SCRUM methodology will be an additional asset
- Bonus points for knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform or AWS
- Fluent in English speaking, reading & writing
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart & soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride & passion & embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Ambitious international startup, & agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career & professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with & learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Subscription
- Meal tickets of 15 lei value for each working day
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday & Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly & relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hack-a-thons, Game & Field Days, Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations & more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.