NewsCred, the worlds leading enterprise content marketing company, is on a mission to create software that transforms how marketing teams work.
NewsCred is a three-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader & a regular Great Place to Work. Every day, across our New York, London, & Dhaka offices, nearly 200 brilliant NewsCred employees commit their passion, time, & energy to shaping the future of an industry.
Our bread & butter is enterprise content marketing, & we are the best in the world at it, with exceptional retention rates over our 10+ year history. Our teams combine strategic expertise, award-winning licensed & original content, & comprehensive-but-intuitive software to help the worlds biggest multinational brands publish content that people actually want in this world filled with ad noise.
But we are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organizations will have their own operating system, just as Engineering has Jira & Sales has Salesforce. This Marketing OS will centralize where campaigns get planned & marketing teams work together. There are many big companies competing to be the winner, but we think we have the lead because of our expertise in content & the robustness of our software.
Overview of the Position
Were seeking a talented product marketing professional to help build the companys recognition as a leading enterprise software solution for marketing. As Product Marketing Manager (PMM), youll help pioneer this effort, shaping the product vision & direction in an emerging category.
Partnering with Product Management, Sales, & Customer Success youll drive adoption of key products & features as well as generate product-specific thought leadership & positioning materials that speak to the industry at large. As NewsCred releases new products & features, youll be responsible for developing & executing a go-to-market plan, including the development of core messaging, collateral, website, trade events & client communications.
What Youll Do
- Product positioning & messaging Ideate, build, & execute go-to-market programs & craft tailored messaging
- Content creation Create compelling content for sales collateral, blog posts, website, newsletters, trade shows, & related activities
- Competitive intelligence Conduct competitive analysis & disseminate key findings internally
- Thought leadership Be a thought leader for the software, contribute to the companys blog, & participate in webcasts or other demand generation activities
- Sales enablement Enable the Sales organization to effectively communicate the value of NewsCred to customers; develop sales assets to increase sales win-rate
- Evangelize Serve as the voice of the product (internally & externally) & help provide feedback to the product development organization
What Youll Need
- BA/BS degree
- Passion for writing with the heart of journalist
- Find comfort in analysis of products, technologies, market segments & ecosystems
- 2+ years of enterprise software experience in product marketing or similar experience
- Creative flair to bring fresh ideas into product positioning & marketing campaigns
- Superior communications skills, including the ability to explain complex concepts clearly
Diversity & Inclusion
At NewsCred, we believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace & that inclusivity is more than just good intentions.
We are committed to recruiting, hiring, & retaining a diverse community that is representative of the ones we live in. We will hold ourselves accountable by measurable success criteria & will be transparent on our progress towards these commitments.
Our work isnt over when we have successfully diversified our pool of employees; we are committed to ongoing efforts to make NewsCred an inclusive environment for all. This includes providing ongoing opportunities for education, awareness, & partnerships that share our commitment to eliminating unconscious bias & raising awareness about experiences other than our own.
Why Youll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work, & a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more in our How We Work document
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays; catered lunches on Fridays
- Full suite of benefits, including medical, vision, dental, 401k match, & generous parental leave
- Best-in-class compensation plans, as well as company equity everyone has a stake in our growth
- An agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers & direct reports
- Unlimited vacation days & flexible working hours
- Student loan repayment program, enabling you to potentially save thousands in interest