Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
As a member of our Commercial Sales Team, the Business Development Representative (BDR) - reports to the Director of Business Development (BDE) & focuses on the development of meetings & relationships with targeted Alliance partners & Consultants. The BDR is responsible for driving important aspects of Alliance partner sales relationships & Tier 1 Benefit Consulting relationships. This includes but is not limited to relationship mapping, growing alliance account coverage, consultant & prospect contact development, & follow up & qualification of inbound Alliance & Consultant leads.
The successful BDR partners with their Omada Sales & cross team counterparts, particularly Consultant Relations & Marketing Demand Generation initiatives to strategize & build prospecting programs with direct outreach & engaging sales executives in targeted alliance partnerships.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated & driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical, tenacious, great at managing projects, sales processes, & not afraid of cold-calling. This position has advancement potential within the rapidly growing sales organization.
- Execute on Omada Business Development processes, including, but not limited to relationship mapping, meeting generation with high value Alliance sales partners & T1 benefit consultants
- Strategize with BDE, SLT & the marketing team to support Alliance Account based business development strategy, key cornerstone partner engagement strategies, & prospecting programs with direct & digital campaign outreach strategies
- Provide material support to increased marketing events & the recruitment of attendees needed for both Alliance activities & Consultant T1 firm activities (in collaboration with Payor & Consultant Relations). This will include incremental precision on follow up as well as inbound demand gen inquiries.
- Provide extensive research & relationship mapping for existing & new Alliance Partners for peer to peer sales & account management relationships.
- Discover & engage new contacts within the target alliance partners & T1 consultant firms. Schedule exploratory meetings for BDE, RDs & AEs.
- Follow up effectively with leads to qualify them & to conduct initial discovery of their requirements
- Gather & summarize relevant intelligence on BD meeting attendees for sales leaders & other leaders on an as needed basis & specific to business development initiatives
- Represent Omada at periodic industry functions for purposes of lead generation & relationship building
- A commanding desire to learn, grow & succeed in healthtech sales
- 4+ years of sales or related demand generation experience in a solution selling based structure is preferred. Youre interested in health & wellness & have a burning passion to join the healthtech industry
- Candidates should have one of the following: sales experience or other related business experience.
- Project management skills & experience
- Experience with sales tools CRM, Email Automation, Prospecting
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (GSuite, email, phone skills)
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails & have a strong communication manner
- A proven track record of achieving & exceeding assigned targets & personal goals
- Committed to constant growth. You love learning & improving yourself.
- Team player. You thrive in an environment where there are many moving pieces & where success is measured for the organization as well as the individual.
- You are naturally entrepreneurial & highly organized
- You are a confident & genuine communicator with great listening skills.
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Above all, you must be results drivenyou are always looking to achieve great things for yourself & your team!
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely & we operate with kindness. We provide respectful & candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand & we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, & find new opportunities for our members & customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, were not afraid to fail, & we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omadas progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, & we celebrate together.
- Remember Why Were Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health: Omada is a virtual-first chronic care provider that nurtures lifelong health, one day at a time. Our care teams implement clinically-validated behavior change protocols for individuals with prediabetes, diabetes, hypertension, & musculoskeletal issues for consistent improvements that stack up. With more than a decade of experience & data, & 24 peer-reviewed publications that showcase our clinical & economic results, we improve health outcomes & help contain healthcare costs.
Our scope exceeds 1,800 customers, including health plans, health systems, & employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s. Omada is the first virtual provider to join the Institute for Healthcare Improvements Leadership Alliance, reflecting our aim to complement primary care providers for the benefit of our members, & affirming our guarantee to every partner: Omada works different.
Omada is thrilled to share that weve been certified as a Great Place to Work! Please click here for more information.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Below is a summary of compensation ranges for this role in the following geographies:
California, New York State & Washington State Ranges: $120,800 - $136,000, Colorado Compensation Ranges: $114,720 - $128,400.
Range is indicative of On Target Earnings (OTE) & includes both base pay & commission at 100% achievement of established targets. Base salary is approximately 50% - 55% of total compensation range. This role is also eligible for equity grants. The actual offer, including the compensation package, is determined based on multiple factors, such as the candidate's skills & experience, & other business considerations.
Please click here for more information on our Candidate Privacy Notice.