WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than 150K of members around the world with space, community, & services that enable them to do what they love & create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes genuinely in the power of we, & in the movement. We challenge convention & achieve amazing things through dedication & teamwork. There is contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
As a Talent Coordinator, you will play a meaningful role in the Talent Acquisition team, facilitating the candidate's onsite experience & ensuring it is reflective of the WeWork brand, providing an uncommon experience to both our internal business partners & candidates.
- Coordinate interview schedules for internal & external candidates & hiring managers. This work may include complex domestic & international travel arrangements
- Work closely in a team environment with the ability to partner with diverse teams & across multiple locations
- Liaise with key business partners within the organization to drive & maintain hiring processes while adhering to tight deadlines & service level agreements
- Responsible for posting new jobs to both internal & external job boards
- Work with a variety of internal & external software applications with the ability to learn new tools quickly
- Greet candidates & give them a tour of our office space
- 2+ years of experience recruiting coordination, project coordination or admin experience in a fast-paced customer-focused environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong proficiency with Google platform & ATS systems; Workday & Greenhouse preferred
- Familiarity with scheduling in multiple time zones
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization
- Strong organization & attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize work & keep detailed, accurate & confidential information & records
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, & background will lead to a better environment for our employees & a better product for our users.