OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Customers have changed. Theyre looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (lets call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in todays new era, its all about relationships. More & more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers needs better than the static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is The World Subscribed where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo & author of the best selling book Subscribed).
As consumers wave goodbye to ownership, join us as we help companies win on their journey to usership!
The ZEO Success Business Partners are a team of trusted advisers who develop & implement programs designed to increase the effectiveness of our managers & leaders. We dig in with our organizations leaders to understand their business, coach them to solve problems & to leverage opportunities. We collaborate with our Centers of Excellence (COEs), such as Learning & Development, Total Rewards & Recruiting to deliver leading-edge services that engage ZEOs & increase the overall performance of the organization.
Support the development & delivery of efficient & scalable HR services to the Go-To-Market (GTM) (Sales, Marketing, Global Services) organization as well as contribute to initiatives across the ZEO Success Business Partner team.
THE OPPORTUNITY (AKA: Why you want this role over any other out there)
We are currently evolving what Human Resources is (and, by extension, what Leadership is) at Zuora - meaning, were conceptualizing, prototyping, building & delivering new programs, tools & services to our business every day. And, youll be in the middle of it, sharing your observations & ideas to help bring the new thinking to reality across the Business Partner team. This will give you the insight to our business, & to our people programs, that you can leverage in your development path to a business partner.
WHAT YOULL ACHIEVE
- Manage workflows & processes, including attrition/retention, workforce planning, ZEO engagement & core Workday transactions to ensure accurate data inputs & reporting.
- Provide efficient & effective program coordination, including timelines, workflows & communications, for various people programs, such as Succession Planning, Talent Review, semi-annual employee engagement survey, quarterly promotion & annual focal processes.
- Engage with managers to coach through performance matters, including implementation of performance plans; conduct thorough investigations into employee relations matters.
- Develop concise & insightful overviews of organizational sentiment via one-on-one & small group discussions that lead to positive change.
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Consistent Execution: own the outcome by focusing on details & leveraging analytical skills to ensure things are done right the first time.
- Customer focus: displays passion for delivering results that delight internal customers & partners.
- Collaboration across functions: builds relationships & partnerships that foster efficient work.
- Openness to input: possesses emotional control & is open to feedback & differing ideas & views.
- Curiosity: seeks to understand the why of what is around them, & incorporates that learning into their work.
- Dependability: Can be counted on to meet commitments & deadlines.
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR ZEO CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing & revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, & Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered & supported to be the ZEO of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion & belonging into our processes, policies & culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, & APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health & give back to our communities along with career cash & plenty of learning & development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Think, be & do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences & contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, & considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)zuora.com.