Who We Are:
Our mission from Day 1: Elevate the digital advertising experience for consumers, advertisers, & publishers. Today, we're taking that mission to a whole new level. By harnessing the power of the massive data set that lives behind our proven, consumer-friendly formats, our understanding of engagement is set to create yet another seismic industry shift.
What We Need:
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing programmatic business. In this role you will manage the client partnership experience from onboarding onward (launch, manage, retain & growth). The ideal candidate is analytic, strong attention to detail & has deep knowledge of the programmatic landscape with a proven track record of managing these type of clients & campaigns.
- Act as primary business point of contact for programmatic clients & serve as a trusted consultant to optimize & drive successful PMP campaigns.
- Manage client relationship for programmatic partners from onboarding through to successful campaign execution.
- Ensure PMPs go live in a timely manner
- Utilize programmatic knowledge to effectively scale PMPs
- Understand & leverage Yieldmo best practices when buying Yieldmo formats & inventory, driving value to our programmatic clients
- Partner with Programmatic Lead to identify opportunities where processes can improve
- Act as the day to day internal client contact responsible for communicating pace & performance, optimizations, troubleshooting campaign launches, & reporting
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by collecting & structuring client feedback & working closely with internal teams to prioritize requests (new features, bugs, product enhancements)
- Launch, manage, retain, & grow a set of programmatic accounts
- Proactively keep clients updated on new features & articulate value add
- Closely monitor daily programmatic revenue to ensure its on pace with targets, & understanding/analyzing revenue dips & spikes
- Ability to communicate technical details to external people (agencies, brand direct, DSPs, etc) as well as internal teams (Sales, Account Management, Product, Engineering)
- Partner with sales team during pre-sales process to ensure Yieldmo is putting best foot forward & correctly identifying opportunities that will succeed on Yieldmo's platform
Who You Are And What Makes You Qualified:
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education & relevant experience
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience; experience managing programmatic campaigns a must
- In-depth knowledge of DSP capabilities, programmatic execution, verification partners, & data partnerships
- Familiarity with advanced optimization strategies to deliver against performance KPIs & budget growth
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to communicate with programmatic vendors & partners & distell programmatic language into digestible insights for clients & agency counterparts
- Familiar with digital media planning elements & tactics
- Highly analytical & great problem solving skills
- Ability to pre-empt issues & be proactive in producing solutions
- Ability to manage multiple projects & clients at the same time under pressure, within tight deadlines
- Capacity to work in a fast paced, fluid operating environment
- Adeptness in understanding new technologies in short periods of time
- Self-motivated, self-learning, & proactive in identifying all possible solutions to help clients