At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a Market Operations Lead to join our NYC team. In this role, you will work on high-impact, cross-functional solutions to create the best experience possible for our drivers & riders in NYC. Were looking for a strategically minded individual who has led complex cross-functional initiatives, has a strong bias towards action in ambiguous environments, & most importantly, wants to make a big impact at a fast-growing company. If youre a natural leader who is business-savvy, data focused, versatile, & exceptionally driven, we would love to meet you!
This role requires a roll-up-your-sleeves mindset & willingness to support wherever needed. One day you may be developing & executing a plan to reduce citations at the airport, & the next you may be managing venue operations for a major local event.
- Manage NYCs WAV portfolio: Ensure compliance with local WAV mandates, manage financials & day to day operations
- Build & maintain dashboards, internal tooling & data exchanges that optimize WAV performance & cost
- Support the market by serving as the owner for various initiatives that drive local impact
- Own end to end design, planning & launch of new initiatives in the NYC market
- Partner with cross-functional teams product, compliance, marketing, to achieve lofty goals
- Analyze operational data & provide impactful operational & financial recommendations
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities & sustainment of overall portfolio
- Bachelors degree or relevant work experience
- Experienced: Ideally 4 years in strategy, business operations, consulting, investment banking, venture capital, or an equivalent field; You have a healthy balance of analytic, project management & interpersonal skills
- Quantitative thinker: Proficiency in MS Excel & SQL & equivalent tools such as Mode, Tableau. You have experience building forecast models, analyzing complex data sets to inform decisions
- Strong problem solver: You effectively, creatively, & quickly solve complex problems. No problem is too big or too small. You have a love of getting your hands dirty & a talent for juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-directed & organized: Youre comfortable with ambiguity. You have a bias for action while maintaining attention to detail. You effectively prioritize multiple competing workflows. You know when to ask for support & you approach your work with a seize-the-day attitude. You know how to turn a mess into a process - & you love doing so
- Team player: Strong interpersonal skills & ability to communicate up & across the organization
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.