VaynerMedia is a Digital Agency that helps Fortune 500 companies tell their stories. Our expertise in Strategy, Creative, Photo & Video Production, Voice Technology, & Ad Buying yields work that drives actual business results. We day-trade consumer attention, guiding our diverse clientele to focus on the platforms that command the attention of their specific customers, whom we captivate with the highly targeted videos & content we develop. With offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, & Chattanooga, we market for the year we live in; we live & breathe emerging technology & are always growing.
VaynerMedia is looking for an eager, detail-oriented problem solver to join our Integrated Project Management team for the Summer internship program.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a keen interest in learning & understanding the project management & delivery function in a creative business environment
- Must be very organised, enthusiastic, assertive & reliable
- Must have an impressive attention to detail
- Has a cool, calm & collected approach to problem solving, while remaining positive
- Has an understanding of social media platforms, their products, & creative requirements
- Has an understanding of creative development & asset creation processes
- Has experience in writing formal and/or business documents such as contracts and/or proposals
- Must be hard working throughout the course of the placement, ready to roll up their sleeves & get stuck in the action
The task at hand:
- Assist in the day-to-day management & execution of projects, working closely with each member of the various internal teams (Creative, Strategy, Client Services, Media, Ops) ensuring each milestone is met on time & within budget
- Update resourcing & forecasting documents & tools based on needs identified with the lead PM
- Assist with tracking financial progression of projects, & ensuring it is shared & assessed
- Schedule necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, & internal reviews, & ensure the right people are seeing the right things before going to client
- Write client SOWs, vendor agreements, change orders, & other contract documents for the lead PM to review
- Management of many variations of digital & social content (video, image, websites, etc), ensuring quality control, & delivering/trafficking all assets to required agency partners/media teams/clients
- Overall, being solutions-focused; the go-to person to assess challenges, always identifying the opportunity for possibility
This ten week programme will run from Monday, June 3 through Friday, August 9.
NOTE: candidates must be authorisedto work in the U.K.