Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies & maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, & close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, & the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, & London, & allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable & inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be part of the Digital Marketing team, whose mission it is to be the ultimate Customer Zero of Demandbase One & never stop improving in that role. You will also be part of the larger Revenue Marketing team, whose mission it is to become the top global revenue marketing team in the industry & position Demandbase as the innovation leader in the B2B Sales/Marketing software vertical.
What youll be doing:
- Assist in planning, building, & monitoring ABM digital campaigns within both Demandbase One as well as external digital channels
- Day to day management of target account lists & audiences within Demandbase One for use in digital campaigns
- Manage the Digital Marketing campaign & project calendar
- Collaborate on the documentation of best practices for Demandbase One for digital marketing campaigns & web optimization
- Coordinate with the Design team on the creation of ads at a steady cadence
- Coordinate with the Marketing Ops teams on SFDC campaigns & tracking
- Coordinate with Content & Product Teams on SEO recommendations
- Take the lead on assigned projects for various external channels including Content Syndication, Paid Search & Paid Social
What were looking for:
- 3-5 years experience in digital B2B marketing in the software industry
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with Account-Based-Marketing campaigns
- Experience writing & editing, including knowledge of SEO best practices
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Experience working with Sales & Sales Enablement
- Experience communicating with sales & marketing leadership
- Experience in the following:
- Demandbase One or Demandbase Classic
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Ads & Content Syndication
- Google Analytics
- UTM use & creation
- SFDC & Marketo
Additional experience helpful for success in the role:
- ABM Certification and/or Demandbase Certification a plus
- Experience in any of the following also a plus: Excel, Wordpress or similar web platform, Live Chat/Conversational Marketing, Asana, SEMrush
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision for you & your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy & 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga & much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) & an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, & close the accounts that matter. The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, & others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy & maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500, & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.