Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
The intern will be supporting our Publisher Sales & Client Services team to organize & build efficiencies into our sales processes, documentation, tracking, reporting & support systems. The Publisher team uses many different tools to collect & organize impactful data. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, highly motivated individual who excels at working with insights, enhancing the optimal use of those systems, deriving data from the different tools & creating usable reports/dashboards for the team members. Additionally, the intern will identify gaps in our workflow & build out a recommendation for improvement.
The Publisher Client Services & Sales Operations Intern will spend 60% of time supporting sales & sales operations. 40% of time supporting Client Services. This is a 10-week, full-time internship that runs from June 12th - August 18th, 2023 & can be based out of NYC, LA, San Diego or Chicago.
The goal will be to work on assigned projects by both the Client Services & Sales Operations team, including but not limited to:
- Contribute to enhancing our CS ticket system by building in automations to expedite daily tasks & housekeeping internal communication infrastructure.
- Create a Sales Operations playbook that would recap workflows on current processes, including Salesfroce set-ups & billing components.
- Address gaps in our data hygiene & work with the sales team to correct & modify inaccurate data from our key systems.
- Build out a new list of publisher references by product
- Supporting Sales Operation on daily tasks to help keep current with DV publisher terms & service clients with excellent deliverables.
Who you are
- Bachelors Degree student / Masters Degree Student at an accredited institution
- Strong skills with excel & ppt is a plus
- Have strong written & verbal communication skills
- Feel comfortable working alone or as part of a team
- Self-starter & self-motivated individual who is able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a desire to get exposure to all aspects of business development - from sales to product development
The successful candidates starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, & balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is $20/hour.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, & recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.