Unqork is the no-code platform thats pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, & manage complex enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create & deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, & together were creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
Unqork is committed, & we are expanding our team. We are seeking an experienced Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Program Specialist to champion & implement our DEI strategies & initiatives. Reporting to & partnering with the VP, Global Inclusion, you will lead the development, execution & management of programs that promote DEI principles.
The ideal candidate is someone who is an innovative, creative thinker with a track record of successfully building DEI programs & designing & implementing related measurements across all workplace structures. You should have a passion to promote meaningful, long lasting change, which aims to make Unqork a DEI leader in the industry. This role requires someone who is knowledgeable on the impacts of workplace & sociological conditions on people, especially members of under-represented groups. This person is a key strategist in designing DEI programs & assisting with Employee Resource Strategy Group program ideas & logistics that yield success for the employee population at Unqork.
What you'll do:
- Serve as an internal thought partner to develop & lead DEI program efforts
- Partner with VP, Global Inclusion to identify, define & establish metrics for measuring the effectiveness & success of DEI programs & policies
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to evaluate initiatives to ensure that DEI has been considered, including, but not limited to, People policies, practices, & procedures, as well as internal & external communications & product design
- Partner collaboratively with Talent Acquisition team, People Team, & ERSGs to develop comprehensive DEI recruitment & retention strategies
- Help define how DEI strategy aligns with our business goals & Unqork Values in partnership with leaders across the company
- Partner with networks & build relationships with professional & educational organizations for establishing recruitment, training, mentoring, & other unique, sponsored opportunities with a DEI focus; seek & consider opportunities to represent Unqork externally, including industry conference participation & speaking events
- Facilitate & co-facilitate DEI discussions, events, trainings, & programs both internally & community/industry-facing to promote learning, cultural awareness, & corporate development
- Manage ERSG progress, discussions & events; help monitor & promote ERSG projects, reports & participation
- Identify DEI vendors & build out & manage supplier programs
Who you are:
- You have experience developing & managing successful, data-driven DEI programs & enjoy being hands-on
- You have a strong background in research, data analytics, and/or the study of history/sociology of marginalized groups
- High level of proficiency with PowerPoint preparation & presentations
- You have strong knowledge & understanding of DEI/anti-racism principles
- You believe that DEI is truly your purpose & passion & you thrive on helping others develop understanding, application of learning, & taking accountability actions
- Youre a curious, continual, & open-minded learner
- Youre a strong self-starter who enjoys both autonomy & collaborating, requiring minimal direction
- You have excellent written, verbal, presentation, & interpersonal communications skills
- Youre an approachable relationship builder & trusted advisor who enjoys partnering with internal & external stakeholders
- You are results driven & can seamlessly translate data into useful insights for decision making & measuring impact
- You show strong attention to detail & have exceptional project management & organizational skills
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced & ever-changing environment
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.