Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing accommodation markets.
This role is part of the Partner Marketing team who focuses on scaling the management of our supply partners & ultimately empowering these partners to discover commercial growth opportunities. Our target audience includes a diverse range of accommodations globally, who are currently in a partnership or in the process of partnering with Booking.com.
As a Partner Marketing Program Manager, you will have ownership of the development of the Online Education Strategy for our partners. You will be in charge of defining & creating content that will educate & support our (potential) partners in running their business from their day to day operations to optimizing their revenue, delivering great guest experiences & anything else that has to do with renting out your property to guests.
Your impact comes from your accountability in prioritizing the right focus, & key result deliverance through creating a strong data-driven backlog. Your ability to set a strategy, achieve performance objectives, while entrepreneurially investing, testing & learning is critical for success in this role.
You will be part of the team that is responsible for marketing to our existing partner base through digital channels, to empower our partners to run & grow their business.
- Define key results for your channel based on end user needs, based on both internal business needs & external partner behaviors.
- Complete ownership of the development, implementation & management of the online education strategy & delivery for our partners.
- Identify, define, design & develop an educational roadmap, based on the needs of our different partner segments as well as our internal stakeholder needs.
- Use data to set learning objectives/opportunities & work with our Product Marketing Managers to design education that align with these.
- Manage the instructional design process to develop education solutions based on our partner needs.
- Establish long-term, productive relationships within the organization.
- Investigate, test & develop new opportunities that contribute to your areas success.
- 5+ years of proven experience in instructional design & building educational processes. Preferably across regions in multiple languages.
- Proven experience in capturing, managing & distributing knowledge across large organizations, leading to new initiatives that improve efficiency & partner (customer) satisfaction.
- Business acumen to quickly understand Bookings objectives & key results & the way all parts of the company work together to realise our ambitions.
- Self-starter with the ability to collaborate across teams & parts of the organisation to deliver results.
- Experience working in a Business-to-Business marketing environment, preferably in a multi-national context.
- Strong & high energy team player with a high degree of flexibility & positive communication that motivates & influences achievement of team objectives.
- Exceptional oral & written communication with the ability to facilitate discussions with executives & execution teams.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks, & manage time efficiently. High performer with the ability to manage parallel tracks & expectations for project scope changes, seeing intersection points, & mitigating risks.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that changes rapidly.