Pluralsight is seeking a high-performing Head of Regional Demand Generation to oversee a world-class revenue engine & drive the company's already-rapid growth. Reporting to the VP of Global Demand Generation, this individual will be responsible for planning & executing 100% of the demand generation strategy in partnership with regional sales leaders to achieve pipeline targets & significant positive financial impact for the company. She/he will demonstrate mastery of both the science & art of demand generation, leveraging analytics to deliver visibility into metrics throughout stages of the demand waterfall as well as the interventions & tactics to continuously improve them. Specific responsibilities include establishing strategy to achieve targets, allocating budget, determining the tactical mix, designing offers & calls to action, & setting individual program goals & measurement criteria. Likewise this role will define & own the end-to-end lead development process & optimization in conjunction with inside sales & business operations including service-level agreements & funnel diagnostics. This role works in partnership with multiple disciplines to drive demand, including sales, field marketing, product marketing, & business operations.
What you'll own:
- Develop & execute regional demand plan that drives revenue through direct & indirect sales teams. Own strategy & optimization of regional plan & programs, including tactic scope, target outcomes, key metrics & measures, & required inputs & resources to deliver. Work closely with sales & marketing leadership to align this into a unified plan for the organization's growth
- Interlock with regional field sales leadership to ensure agreement on priorities, adjusting as required by changing market conditions & emerging opportunities
- Lead & direct Pluralsight's portfolio of demand generation & fulfillment channels, including content syndication, website, social, SEO, PPC, email marketing, nurture, webinars, & more
- Define & manage the end-to-end lead management funnel in conjunction with business development & sales operation including lead development process, lead scoring, & service-level agreements
- Forecast, measure, analyze & report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue & sales cycle length
Who you're committed to being:
- A people leader & effective listener who uses strong information gathering & empathy skills for uncovering & defining deliverables, needs & outcomes.
- Accountable to excellence. You want to sign-up for a hard revenue number. You are impact & objective focused & work entrepreneurially to exceed targets.
- An amazing communicator & effective influencer. People trust & follow you.
- A self-motivated leader who thrives in a fast paced team environment & is readily adaptable to changing market & organizational requirements
Experience you'll need:
- 8+ years' experience in roles of increasing responsibility supporting demand generation, with demonstrated & impactful results in terms of metrics such as lead & opportunity creation, velocity/conversion rates through the demand waterfall, & closed business
- 5+ years of expertise in B2B SaaS is required with proven track record of planning, developing, & executing high-performing programs.
- 5+ years building & managing a shared Demand Waterfall with sales
- Deep domain expertise across demand generation disciplines, including content marketing, digital marketing, marketing technology, data infrastructure, & analytics/reporting
- Fluency in demand generation metrics & approaches to test & optimize them.
- Excellent strategic thinking & ability to lead through influence. Highly analytical nature, with an ability to roll up sleeves & go deep as needed to improve performance & outcomes.
- Demonstrated strong listening, information gathering & empathy skills for uncovering & defining deliverables, needs & outcomes
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA desirable
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.