Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are seeking an experienced leader to join our Procurement Leadership team as Director of Produce Procurement. In this role, you will manage the procurement strategy of our produce categories, managing a team of strategy managers & field specialists. In this role you will have an opportunity to scale our established products & be a key part of bringing our innovative products into customers homes.
- Lead the Produce category team, implementing sourcing & replenishment strategies that will:
- Develop a high performing network of suppliers that meet our sourcing benchmarks & increase network capacity
- Deliver a high quality product through new SKU development, new vendor sourcing, & working closely with our product validation teams
- Work hand in hand with, & advise our replenishment teams on best practices & new strategies for inventory management, troubleshooting issues as needed
- Have P&L responsibilities for our produce COGS budget & weekly/monthly cost execution
- Reduce our overall cost basis through targeted category plans & vendor strategies
- Oversee your strategy team as they implement strategic sourcing negotiations & partnership planning
- Oversee a team of produce field specialist, developing & executing on quality initiatives from supplier to DC level
- Develop & coach a high performing team of category & replenishment experts
- Someone with a clear understanding of procurement sourcing best practices
- An expert negotiator who has handled multi-million dollar contract negotiations
- A creative problem solver with a process improvement mindset
- Data-driven decision maker who is passionate about bringing that mentality to their team
- A strong leader with a proven track record of managing large & diverse teams
- Detail-oriented You possess strong organizational skills & consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work
- A self-starter You are highly motivated & passionate; youre eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover
- Agile You thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments & are willing to get deep into the weeds where needed
- A strong communicator who can easily communicate complex solutions cross functionally & to upper management
At a minimum, you have...
- 6+ years of experience in Procurement, with relevant experience in the produce industry
- A degree in supply chain, business, engineering, other relevant area of study; or comparable work experience
- Flexibility to travel (up to 25%)
- Fluent in Microsoft Office & Google Suite applications
- Ability to work some weekend days
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.