At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector & inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam & Copenhagen & shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019. Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced, & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us & help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career & development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
Were looking for you to join our HelloFresh People Team as HR Business Partner (m/f/x)for all non-tech functions (Marketing, Operations, Finance, etc.) in our Berlin Global Headquarters.
You will collaborate with our high-performing workforce & the departments leadership as a strategic partner, trusted guide, performance coach & change agent. The HR Business Partner is the core role within the People team to support along the full employee lifecycle.
As a strategic partner & trusted guide you help our managers achieve their goals by managing & developing each of their teams to become their personal best. As performance coach & change agent you are at the spearhead of supporting every employee with the most relevant initiatives to succeed at HelloFresh & in their roles. Specifically, in this role you
- Independently drive organizational change, improve processes & implement new policies in cooperation with the HR Business Partner Team
- Partner with both senior & junior management to provide solutions for all multifaceted People issues
- Understand the business units strategies & challenges to derive relevant People actions
- Shape our Employee Engagement Strategy & autonomously resolve complex employee relation matters
- Offer day-to-day performance management guidance ranging from career development through to coaching & counselling
- Identify training needs & introduce new training formats & programs
- Work closely with the wider People team to improve work relationships, build morale & increase productivity
- Leverage People Analytics data to drive change & proactively support key stakeholders
Who were looking for
- Min. 3 years relevant HR Business Partnering (or very similar) experience, preferably within a high-growth environment
- Bachelors or Masters degree with excellent grades in HR/Organizational Development, Psychology, Business or another related field of study
- Proven track record in independently planning, developing & implementing various People projects (i.e. Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Workforce Planning) across the entire employee lifecycle
- Fluency in English is a must (German a huge plus)
To be successful in this role you should
- Feel at home in a fast-paced & demanding environment that develops quickly every day
- Be able to take on ownership & act autonomously, but work effectively with the entire People team leveraging your collaborative strengths
- Be an expert communicator with high emotional intelligence
- Come with strong analytical skills, a good business sense & the ability to deliver hands-on & pragmatic solutions in a constantly changing environment
- Have strong organizational skills, be able to handle multiple tasks & projects at once
- Be a self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Be Tech-savvy, professional skills with the entire Office/Google suites (specifically Excel, G-Sheets)
- Bring at least basic knowledge about German labor & social security regulations
- Bring self confidence & experience dealing with stakeholders on all seniority levels
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe both through shaping the People agenda but also the business itself
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, HelloFresh Pension Scheme, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training & development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.