Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We've been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, & have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, & featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
Under the responsibility of Contentsquare lead DevSecOps engineer, you will be working closely with our R&D team. Your main task will be to ensure that Contentsquare is delivering a secure service.
For that your will be responsible of :
- Constantly audit our technical platform & application to ensure the follow-up of security best-practices & identify security misconfigurations
- Provide technical guidance & educate R&D team members on operational & security requirements
- Manage & extend our security detection capabilities (SIEM, WAF, honeypot)
- Implement security within our automation stack from initial design to final deployment, develop new ideas that help our security model shift left & translate these ideas into code.
- Respond to relevant security incidents
Desired Skills & Knowledge
Deep knowledge of our technical stack & how to secure it :
- AWS & Azure
- Kubernetes / Docker
- Terraform, Ansible
- Wazuh / OSSEC & ELK as SIEM, Sqreen.io
- NextJS, AngularJS/Vuejs
- Hashicorp vault
Strong understanding of security concepts, standard methodologies & how to apply them, such as OWASP top 10, public key encryption, access credentials, certificates, TLS, data encryption, SSH, etc
Familiarity with security monitoring solutions (Nessus, open-sources security scanners, etc)
CTF, Bug-bounty or ethical hacking experience is a strong plus
Curiosity, proactivity & tenacity
Fluent in english
2-4 years of security experience with proven results in implementing technical security solutions on public cloud providers (AWS and/or Azure)
Paris, France or Tel Aviv, Israel