Dashlane is a password manager & online security app for everyone who lives, works, & plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design & patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, & payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords & wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 12 million users in 180 countries manage & secure their digital identities & has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York & Lisbon is united by our passion for password security & the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York, NY
At Dashlane you will:
- Work with a talented team of developers, product managers, designers, marketers, & business analysts on both sides of the Atlantic (New York, Paris & Lisbon)
- Be actively involved in product decisions & share ownership in the companys success
- Evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!
As our QA Analyst, you will be...
- Collaborating with our cross-functional teams to identify & prioritize product challenges based on impact
- Reviewing user stories & associated documentation to develop end-to-end testing plans, test cases, & test reports
- Contributing to grooming & planning meetings as part of Scrum ceremonies
- 2+ years of experience in QA
- 1+ years working in an Agile environment
Nice to haves:
- Experience with a bug tracking & test case management software, such as JIRA, TestRail, & X-Ray
- Test analysisexperience in diverse software quality assurance engineering environments on a variety of platforms, such as desktop & web applications, mobile devices, websites, etc.
- Knowledge of the full build cycle of web & application development, including requirements, development, test planning & execution, etc
- Familiarity with setting up test accounts & creating test data for your testing
- Knowledge of TDD or BDD
Diversity At Dashlane
A true international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community & foster a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.