Vimeos Content Studio is searching for a talented, passionate, organized human to join our team! Youll be working closely with our Content Marketing Managers & Content Strategists, as well as our designers to get campaigns out the door & into the world. You will work across our core (@Vimeo) & B2B (@VimeoOTT & @VimeoEnterprise) social channels to engage & build the Vimeo community all across the interwebs, & assist in promoting influencer campaigns, case studies, (virtual) events, & more.
If you love social listening, get jazzed about making the flawless spreadsheet, & have strong opinions about the merits of a hashtag, you may be the perfect fit!
What you'll do:
- Schedule & publish social posts to drive viewing daily across core & B2B Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, & beyond.
- Schedule boosted campaigns on Facebook
- Proactively engage on social channels in real-time, building a positive community experience for our viewers.
- Regularly report back on how our channels are performing, & dig into who our audiences are, & what theyre engaging with.
- Build on existing community dashboards & insights, to monitor activity & goals.
- Collaborate with the team to grow audiences & identify new opportunities for increased engagement, traffic, & conversions.
- Keep your eyes on popular topics & trends to make our posts fresh & our strategy timely.
- Coordinate with other teams to handle shared calendars, assets, & ensure consistency in look, feel, & tone.
- Work closely with our marketing & fellow creative teammates to make Vimeo, Vimeo Enterprise, & Vimeo OTT look & sound cool across our site, social channels, events, & more.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Have min 1-2 years experience managing social channels on behalf of a brand
- Have a deep understanding of social communities & tech platforms, & a track record of working with social analytics, specifically LinkedIn, Facebook, & Instagram
- Be passionate about the latest & greatest social trends/strategies/emojis/GIFs
- Be exceptionally organized & ready to jump into team collaboration
- Be nimble, agile, & flexible in our fast-paced & constantly evolving tech world environmentsocial is fast-paced, so you should be able to pivot & iterate quickly
- Be a communicator, a great teammate, & someone who can roll their sleeves up & have a good time
- Be familiar with (and/or have an undying love for) the Vimeo brand visuals, verbosity, & social media channels
- Have a balanced mix of creativity & analytical skills
- Have a loose understanding of B2B & B2C key metrics (pipeline, revenue; impressions, CTRs) and/or a willingness to learn about all things metrics & performance
- Experience at a B2B/SaaS company
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager & LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Familiarity with Salesforce Social Studio or a similar social media scheduling & social listening system
- Experience pulling & presenting analytics for a Creative Team
- Comfortable dabbling in the Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Flash, & tools for creating images, GIFs, & short video clips (or be excited to learn)
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs