As a Service Design Associate, youll be on the cutting-edge of the mobility revolution, designing microtransit services around the world using Vias sophisticated simulation technology & best practices.
What You'll Do:
- Bring analytical rigor to Vias sales process by designing customized microtransit services for potential partners (from major transit agencies to small cities) based on their geographies, land-use patterns, policy objectives, & budgets.
- Adeptly interpret & utilize mass quantities of proprietary data to generate insights & make business recommendations that will ensure success for our partner services.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, operations, strategic finance, & product teams globally to develop holistic solutions to mobility challenges.
- Interface with our sales team & potential partners to walk through service design recommendations, leveraging Vias market-leading simulation technology.
- Develop strong expertise in successful operations & product, & draw upon this knowledge bank in working with potential partners & assessing service viability.
- Work with Vias technology team to continuously evolve our simulation & partner tools capabilities.
Who You Are:
- Problem solver with exceptional analytical & quantitative skills
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously & comfortable taking on a high degree of responsibility
- Meticulous & vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Skilled presenter with the ability to break down & communicate complex ideas effectively
- Have a Bachelors Degree from a top-tier university & a record of exceptional academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0)
What Catches Our Eye:
- Experience at a start-up or consulting firm
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership
- Experience and/or interest in transit planning and/or urban design
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.