Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market-leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
What's it all about?
Our Regional Salesteam in Europe is growing significantly. We are looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our Spanish team during a period of significant growth & investment in our European business. There has never been a more exciting time to join one of the most recognised brands in the world.
This role will be responsible for identifying opportunities within the existing client portfolio & significantly grow our share of business for clients where we have a small share. We are looking for people that have natural drive & tenacity to succeed & make a difference every day. In return, we will equip you with the very best tools & training so that you can deliver the biggest possible outcomes. We will also probably have some fun along the way!
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Develop collaborative relationships with multiple partners & clients, & work with them to identify new opportunities that help grow their business.
- Be hungry in growing existing accounts & provide a perspective on identifying & developing relevant new opportunities through comprehensive analysis from client data. Expected to be proactive in gathering information & data from different sources (e.g. market research, public information, client reports & internal tools
- Full understanding of the Clients P&L & Visa Key drivers & KPIs
- Engage with cross functional colleagues & lead virtual teams to deliver the right client responses & endeavouring to break down silos & work together as One Visa
- Influence & partner management teams in a knowledgeable & impactful way; seeking insights into opportunities or risks to their business to help Visa find the right solutions.
- Partner with colleagues across Visa, ensuring the right parts of the business are appropriately involved & informed aboutclient needs.
- Developyour knowledge of the payment technology space, & specifically of Visa products & services. Stay at the front of a dynamic industry & use your knowledge to help our clients adapt & stay ahead too.
- Everyone is a leader at Visa. As such you will lead, impact & support others by sharing your expertise & help with the wider team acting as a coach & mentor where appropriate.