Guardant Health is a pioneer in non-invasive cancer diagnostics & the first company tocommercialize a comprehensive genomic liquid biopsy. Our proprietary digital sequencing technology is transforming cancer treatment by providing an accurate & precise picture of the individual genomic alterations that cause tumors to grow, change, & develop resistance to treatment. We have combined decades of scientific research, advances in laboratory technology, & our breakthrough innovation in liquid biopsy to create new tests that have already handled tens of thousands of samples. We believe our tests can accelerate new drug development & improve the lives of all patients fighting cancer. Our current products are just the beginning of what we hope to accomplish & new uses of our platform are emerging.
We succeed best by coordinating our creative talents & energies to achieve results far beyond what any single individual could accomplish. We seek very talented people who want to be part of our fantastic team.
Guardant Health is already helping thousands of cancer patients & we are seeking an energetic Human Resources Business Partner to deliver solutions related to talent development for our employees. The HRBP is a key business resource dedicated to providing on-site direction, guidance & coaching to our managers & employees. We're looking for a collaborative, business focused leader to join our team - not as a support function, but as a true partner to the business. If you are a hands-on leader, want to be part of a team making a difference in the lives of cancer patients by helping the organization develop its talent, then we'd like to hear from you. Our philosophy is Patient First, Team Second & Individual Third.
What we will offer you:
- The chance to join an explosive industry, a successful & growing organization with an unmatched leadership team, who is passionate about their employees & the cancer patients Guardant helps.
- An opportunity to make a real impact on cancer patients with our cutting edge diagnostic tests.
- A supportive, collaborate work environment, with colleagues who care about the success of the organization.
- A place that will provide competitive compensation, on-going recognition, & most of all, a chance to learn, contribute & develop your skills.
- You will love your job, have fun while working, & be supported by enthusiastic & passionate co-workers.
Partner with business leaders to drive alignment of business objectives with employees & management by improving how we communicate, ensuring consistent goals & objects are being shared, & helping employees stay engaged & growing.
- Embed yourself with business leaders & their departments to coach, mentor & work with managers & leaders to navigate the development of their teams. This includes manager coaching, succession planning, organizational development, performance management etc.
- Implement defined projects around talent planning, career development planning, leadership development, & People Team initiatives.
- Provide coaching on employee relations issues to drive positive outcomes while adhering to employment law.
- Serve as the first point of contact for the client group for a wide range of inquiries from managers & employees, including but not limited to: leaves of absence, internal transfers, company-wide communications, employee development, etc.
- Work with client groups to successfully execute talent management & compensation related initiatives.
- Work with the People Team & client group to provide metrics & reporting.
- Effectively partner with various functional leaders & People team members.
- Develop & support change management
- 10+ years in a HR Generalist/ 5+ years HR Business Partner role with a wide range of functional experience. Experience in the Biotech industry is preferred.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience supporting or successfully executing HR projects & programs.
- Experience conducting investigations & managing employee relations activities.
- Problem solving capabilities with ability to apply judgment & make decisions.
- Ability to process complex transactions with focus on quality & commitment to customer service.
- Ability to work autonomously & independently, while contributing to team initiatives.
- Strong facilitation & project management skills.
- Demonstrated track record of developing effective relationships across all levels of the organization & with diverse client groups.
- Experience working with organizations with progressive HR programs & practices, HR Operations, compensation & L&D/OD teams.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
KEYWORDS : #HRBP #Guardanthealth #HR #job #cancer #PatientFirst #LiquidBiopsy #biotechjobs #biotechcareers #pharmajobs #biotechbay #jobs
We would like to talk with you about our exciting projects we currently have ongoing. Please see www.guardanthealth.com/jobs for more information & to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.