Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is looking for an energetic & analytical individual to support the Foundry team & drive strategic initiatives for our customers & prospects. This individual needs to be imaginative, show passion for technology, & be tuned into the latest innovations & trends across all sectors & be able to articulate how technology can impact & improve a clients CX.
The role will report to the Head of Foundry on the Solutions Marketing team within the GTM organization.
- Strong ability to influence & communicate effectively are desired traits from this individual. You are comfortable providing a consultative approach to clients, in order to inspire them to dream bigger about their CX strategy. This comes hand in hand with being a strong & creative facilitator.
- Ability to bring out the best in a team & work harmoniously will be essential as Foundry grows.
- A solid background in customer management & customer experience (CX) strategy is essential to building credibility & trust with clients. The candidate should have a strong & demonstrable interest in technology & how it impacts operations, management, & finance.
- Experience with customer journeys & customer lifecycle management, how technology can be leveraged to effectively & efficiently manage customer journeys, & how it all fits into a CX strategic roadmap.
- 8+ years of relevant CX strategy experience.
As a Sr. CX Consultant, you will live the Twilio Magic values by:
- BE BOLD & DON'T SETTLE: A successful day would include inspiring customers to think differently about their CX strategy & the potential they can realize with Twilio communications. This could be through collaborative workshops with clients, supporting & enabling Twilio sales teams, or by taking a one to one approach advising colleagues & clients alike.
- DRAW THE OWL: Designing workshops & creating new ways to engage clients will be another core part of the day to day. Foundry drives to inspire clients & deepen their relationship with Twilio by being a partner in their long term transformation goals. Understanding a clients challenges & opportunities & translating it all into compelling CX strategies & roadmaps are essential to success in this role.
- BE INCLUSIVE: You will attend & participate in conferences & webinars. You will collaborate with the Content Team & the rest of the marketing organization to generate engaging, inspiring, insightful & interesting content.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Success relies on building great networks around Twilio & having an ear to the ground to identify customer stories, case studies & new ways of working. Understanding who else is doing it is always something a prospective client needs, to feel reassured that they are making the right decisions. Developing investment cases with Foundry colleagues, documenting & sharing these will help the sales teams build those compelling cases.
Twilio Foundry is a business consulting practice developed by Twilio communications & CX experts to help companies identify opportunities, validate designs, & build solutions for communications excellence. We help businesses develop, prove the value of, & implement a strategic point of view on how to engage customers within their category.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position may be located in our San Francisco office, or remotely. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.