Who we are & what we do:
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious & power organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved & well known throughout the worldover 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure & understand feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & the market. And our enterprise-grade products & solutions help 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challengesfrom delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
What we're looking for:
The Senior Market Research Account Executive for Audience Sales will oversee the development of new strategic sales for our Growth team. Reporting to the Head of the Market Research sales team, this Growth segment is a select group of named accounts that reside in the Consumer Packaged Goods & Technology vertical. You will be focused opening new accounts & building strategic partnerships within a small set of existing high-value customers. Were looking for someone who has shown experience driving & closing large-scale deals.
This position is open to remote candidates who reside in the United States.
- Create & increase revenue with named strategic accounts with high-growth potential.
- Open new accounts for Audience sales & deploy high-growth land & expand strategies.
- Work with SurveyMonkey leadership & establish sales best practices.
- Create business opportunities through professional networking & coldcalling.
- Promote brand awareness, campaigns, & lead generation through networking.
- Exceed all quarterly & annual sales quotas
- Oversee the sales cycle from lead generation to closure
- Develop strategic business plan for CPG & Consumer Technology segment
- Maintain diligent account & opportunity forecasting within our CRM system
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction & retention
- 5+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience with a Market Research focus
- Experience in hunting & closing
- Knowledge of Market Research & Business Intelligence Space
- Work & communicate with C-suite members
- Skills to thrive within a face-paced & changing landscape
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our policies & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, were building a workplace where people of every background can succeed. Weve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBCs Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.