ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to bring marketing expertise, new product & feature launch experience, & mastery of messaging strategy. Youll guide the positioning, naming, competitive analysis, communications, & launch strategy of FanDuel Group products to drive understanding, awareness & adoption of new releases. Additionally, you will serve as a key stakeholder & marketing voice at the table in future product feature prioritization.
Are you a Fantasy Sports fan? Do you have some Product Marketing experience, but want to bring your PMM skills to the next level? Then this is the job for you! We are launching so many exciting Fantasy products that we need your expertise & ability to empathize & ideate as a Fantasy Sports Fan!
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Participate in product roadmap ideation & requirements gathering to ensure that products meet user needs & are highly marketable
- Ensure all planned products & enhancements have clear impact on overarching business goals
- Collect & collate product needs from various marketing verticals
- Develop a clear understanding of customers segments to represent the voice of the customer during product roadmap planning
- Identify opportunities for new or improved products
- Help determine the strategy & lead the execution of go-to-market plans for new products & enhancements
- Work with Analytics teams to identify KPIs & formalize reporting requirements for new products & launch campaigns
- Partner with the Brand team to craft messaging & work with design & production resources to drive creative execution
- Managing the content submission to various app stores
- Mentor and/or manage junior members of the team
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 5+ years of marketing or product management experience with 2 in product marketing, preferably with a focus on B2C or B2B-to-C
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred
- Experience working with product organizations & have a deep understanding of how to operate in a tech environment
- Broad understanding of current product & marketing trends
- Equal enthusiasm for high-level strategic planning, creative thinking, & tactical execution
- Acute attention to detail
- Must be an avid sports fan & fantasy sports player!
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.