We are currently accepting applications for the Summer 2020 Fellowship program, which begins in eaarly June & runs through mid-late August. For consideration, please apply by January 15, 2020.
The StartUp Health Fellowship is an immersive 12-week experience at our East Coast headquarters in New York City (~40 hours per week). If you are passionate about the intersection of health, technology & entrepreneurship, we want to hear from you! The Fellowship is open to current undergraduate & graduate students, post-grads & those looking to gain digital health experience.
Unlike traditional internships where your days are spent on Starbucks runs, mundane tasks making copies (and dare we say, sending faxes!), our Fellowship provides access and exposure to the entrepreneurs & industry innovators working to transform health. Learn about how to grow & scale a digital health startup through immersive coaching sessions & workshops alongside portfolio company founders, identify global industry stakeholders, analyze industry funding activity & trends, evaluate prospective companies for the Academy, contribute to media/brand efforts, & much more. Fellows are awarded a $1,500 stipend at the completion of the program.
What Past Fellows Are Saying:
- "Learned more about the digital health industry, our portfolio companies, & what a startup needs to grow & become successful than I ever could've imagined. I am forever inspired by the high energy everyone at StartUp Health has."
- "The skills we learned last summer definitely helped me talk intelligently about & show our passion for innovation in the healthcare space during the job search process."
- "A great way to dive into the digital health movement & interact with exciting entrepreneurs & industry professionals."
- "Coming from medical school, the Fellowship has provided me with insight into the world of healthcare startups & venture funding that Ive hardly been exposed to."
- "Coming back to school this semester has been exciting as I'm able to rave about my experience with StartUp Health to anyone who asks how my summer was."
- "Opened my eyes to how a modern business really operates."
StartUp Health Fellows have gone on to full-time roles & internships at leading global organizations including Amazon, Deloitte, Google, Yahoo, Goldman Sachs, Navigant, Mt. Sinai Hospital, Roivant and StartUp Health!
About StartUp Health:
StartUp Health is on a 30-year mission to collaborate with entrepreneurs to improve the health & wellbeing of everyone in the world. Since 2011, StartUp Health has been investing in a global army of entrepreneurs, called Health Transformers, to achieve health moonshots. StartUp Health has the world's largest health innovation portfolio with 300 companies across six continents an 24 countries & is backed by leading investors including Advocate Aurora Health, Chiesi, Steve Case, Mark Cuban, Esther Dyson, Brad Feld, GuideWell, Jason Finger, Jerry Levin, Kaiser Permanente Ventures, Masimo, Novartis, Otsuka & Ping An.