We are an early-stage startup that is hiring an experienced, enthusiastic, & empathetic Director of Customer Success to support our growing team. We have a talented group of folks on our Customer Success Team who are driven to help our customers feel supported & appreciated. Were looking for a leader to strategize, think critically around metrics, & support the learning, growth, & development of our CS team members.
As a Director of Customer Success you will:
- Be responsible for the overall performance of Customer Success team, thinking critically about, tracking, & solving for launch rate, customer retention, customer response times, & overall customer satisfaction.
- Work with CS Team Leads to manage & coach individuals on the Customer Success team; instilling a positive culture, setting goals, & supporting each persons growth. Improve on our onboarding program for new CS team members.
- Create, integrate, & iterate on formal processes for the Customer Success team as B12 grows larger in both its customer base but also in size as a company.
- Coordinate with internal teams (Sales, Marketing, Product) to ensure client needs are being met & streamline workflows, creating a seamless customer experience.
- Collaborate with an integrated product team to identify product & process improvements to make our customers & network of design experts more successful.
- Own the ultimate success of our customers, including onboarding, ongoing product support, retention, & growth.
Youd be a good fit if:
- You have a great deal of empathy for the customer & can build that empathy & understanding in others across an organization.
- You like to focus on customer experience & want to be instrumental in building a world-class customer experience here at B12.
- Creating goals, collecting data, analyzing metrics, & making decisions & crafting processes based on that information is exciting to you!
- You are able to align customer success with overall business goals & revenue growth.
- You have 4+ years of experience in leading a customer facing team & are looking forward to applying that experience & knowledge to a growing team with diverse backgrounds & areas of expertise.
- We are flexible on the number of years of previous experience for this role. We highly favor talent, passion, & interest.
- Dont feel discouraged if you dont match all the items on our lists above. Please apply anyway: theres a good chance youre more wonderful than you think you are.
- B12 is a safe place for human beings. We particularly encourage you to apply if you identify as a woman, are a person of color or other underrepresented minority, or are a member of the LGBTQIA+ community.
How to apply:
Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile, or any other summary of your career so far, as well as some informal text introducing yourself & what you are excited about at B12.
The workplace is undergoing rapid transformation, & B12 is on a mission to help people accomplish more at work. Orchestra, the engine behind B12s Human-assisted AI model, is currently used to help teams of expert designers build & manage beautiful & professional websites. Leveraging AI to streamline complex workflows, B12 delivers superior outcomes for both creative experts & clients who receive a high-touch experience & a self-optimizing website in days. Using intelligent software to automate repetitive tasks, B12 allows people to leverage their expertise where it matters most, paving the way to greater craftsmanship, superhuman productivity, & a brighter future of work. Backed by one of the best human-machine teams in the world, B12 has closed a $12.4M Series A round led by General Catalyst Partners, Breyer Capital, Founder Collective, SV Angel, & more.