Vimeo is hiring a Privacy Manager to join our Legal team. This role will report to the Privacy Counsel & be responsible for driving continuous improvement to Vimeos privacy program by operationalizing regulatory requirements, creating & maintaining internal documentation, & improving operational efficiency. We are looking for a detail-oriented, pragmatic thinker with experience leading cross-functional projects & owning the outcome.
What youll do:
- Lead & support cross-functional projects related to data governance, data protection & privacy by design.
- Operationalize new privacy requirements & standards in light of evolving laws, standards, & best practices
- Support the completion of Privacy Impact Assessments, product review memoranda, & other required internal documentation.
- Coordinate implementation of new controls, notices & disclosures required to comply with privacy requirements.
- Conduct audits of existing products & features to ensure compliance with applicable law.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 1-3 years experience in privacy compliance, audit, or project management.
- Working knowledge of data privacy regulations including GDPR, CCPA, & VPPA.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams to achieve ambitious goals.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail, influencing & problem resolution skills.
- Privacy certifications (CIPP-E, CIPP-US, CIPM), or willingness to obtain one within the first 6 months of employment.
Targeted Base Salary Range: $68,000 to 98,000.
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire & nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment & a candidates home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeos total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits & perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, tuition reimbursement, wellbeing resources, & more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs