Were looking for a talented & passionate Senior Product Manager to own initiatives within our fast-growing E-Commerce business.
In this role, you will be highly focused on the commerce elements of Zolas business, from growing our shopping experience to discovering new business opportunities. You will play a key role in defining our commerce product roadmap, providing a clear vision for where our product needs to go & the plan for how to get it there. Were looking for someone who can both sweat the details & tie them back to the big picture. The successful candidate should be equally comfortable talking tech with developers, brand positioning with marketing, & talking strategy with executive leadership.
The Senior Product Manager will execute on the vision of the business, anticipate & make trade-offs, deliver an amazing customer experience, prioritize everything there is to do, all while keeping the business & customer needs top of mind. Youre a problem solver & have a proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams & manage multiple projects at the same time. Youll bring new, innovative ideas to the table, & make a strong case for the prioritization of them. Youll obsess over A/B testing checkout flows & different shopping funnels, youll love thinking through user journey data & finding the most impactful projects to work on. Lastly, you love working with kind, smart colleagues who share a commitment to putting the customer first!
- Owning product initiatives related to our e-commerce business
- Prioritize key features that focus on growth & engagement
- Drive feature development from ideation through launch, & beyond
- Build alignment with key stakeholders of all levels through strong communication
- Analyze & report on performance of features
- Deeply understanding the customer & thinking creatively about how to serve them better
- Conduct user testing to better understand how customers interact with the current product & future ideas
- Dissect customer frustrations with wedding planning & identifying ways to turn frustration into delight
- Partner with Marketing, Product Design & Engineering to continuously improve customer retention
- Owning project management across projects & teams to ensure cross-functional partners have the information they need & we can deliver the project on time
- Ensuring continuity of the e-commerce experience across different product lines, as Zolas business continues to grow
- Evaluating competitors & the market for capability-oriented & emerging development & technology trends
- 3-5 years of product management experience in a fast-paced consumer focused startup. E-commerce experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize & manage competing tasks in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous environment
- Exceptional technical, business & customer experience judgment
- Creative, scrappy, & customer-obsessed
- Superior written & verbal communication skills; presents effectively to a senior audience
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Deep empathy for the customer & a love of problem solving for them
- Ability to build business relationships across functional teams
- Passionate about wedding space
- BA/BS required. A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business is preferred
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, & quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online & mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, & simply magical. Were proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital & Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, & were proud of our thriving community of over 1 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, & we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion & perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, & partner will be respected & accepted & valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, & we have offices in Charlottesville & Montreal. Come work with us!