WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
We are looking for a creative & highly organized executer to join our People Operations team as Manager of Employee Experience & Culture. This person will be responsible for developing & refining employee programs in partnership with our L&D, Employee Relations, Recruiting, Facilities, & Operations teams. This is a truly collaborative role that will help craft our culture & engagement strategy as we rapidly grow & scale across our global offices. This person will report to the Director of People Operations & will be a people manager.
- Take a leadership role within our Culture Committee, working to devise strategy & priorities for culture & engagement initiatives & programs.
- Champion & drive our culture values, making sure they are woven into our people programs, communications, & visual fabric of our company in a way that is meaningful to our employees.
- Team up with our People Business Partners on our employee engagement strategy to build deliver, & analyze surveys & put employee feedback into action.
- Develop People team communication strategy that champions & promotes HR initiatives across the business.
- Develop & execute engaging people programs including mentorships, employee resource groups, & clubs, intern programs, etc.
- Work cross-functionally to oversee & manage the planning & execution of various company & team events (Annual Holiday party, summer party, monthly happy hours, industry events, cross-functional team lunches, Lunch & Learns, etc).
- Manager to our Workplace Coordinator
- Work to build a truly global culture that delivers a consistent quality of programming & events across our global locations, while working to maintain & honor local culture.
- Work with L&D department to develop engaging new hire onboarding programming.
- Coordinate employee recognition & milestone celebrations including new hires, anniversaries, & new babies
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of experience in project, event, office, or employee experience management
- A team player & collaborator, willing to jump in on any task, big or small.
- You love thinking outside the box about ways to form & maintain a compelling company culture
- Able to manage time, work independently & see projects through completion
- Possess exceptional communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong proficiency with computers, G-suite tools & Apple products.
- Someone with strong organizational, project management & problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Experience within the startup & tech industry
- Event coordination experience is a definite advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Beautiful sun-drenched dog-friendly office in Midtown with fully stocked free snacks & drinks
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life
- Free daily catered lunch
- Excellent benefits including medical & parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun-loving office culture
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act,click hereto understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.