Business Development Representative (Named Account BDR)
MemSQL is growing its enterprise sales team & were looking for hungry, motivated sales professionals. The BDR team at MemSQL uses outbound prospecting tactics to generate opportunities for our sales team(s). The team is deployed regionally between our SF & Boston offices & works at an extremely high level to achieve pipeline goals. BDRs are assigned to account based territories for enterprise & strategic target accounts. This team is a keen group with high business acumen & a hunter's mentality, comfortable generating their own leads.
- Generate qualified sales pipeline for MemSQL targeted accounts
- Actively prospect using phone, email & social; primarily outbound tactics
- Partner with Account Executives on account plans & prospecting strategies
- Identify key account stakeholders to generate opportunities for MemSQL
- Maintain open communication & alignment with Account Executives
- Quickly gain a strong understanding of the MemSQL value proposition & the competitive industry landscape
- Consistently achieve/exceed monthly quota of qualified opportunities & meaningful interactions with new prospects
- 1-2 years of SDR/BDR experience, software lead generation experience required
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to become an expert on database management systems (DBMS) within your first 90 days
- Formal sales training a plus
- Proven track record of achieving measurable goals; references preferred
What youll bring:
- An exceptional written & spoken communicator
- Hungry for a career in sales; ideally closing is your next role after this
- Comfortable reaching out COLD to executive level & technical prospects
- Able to use modern tools like Salesforce, Outreach.io & LinkedIn
- Highly organized & autonomous
- Energized to operate in a fast moving organization
- Entrepreneurial & self-motivated
- Ability to partner with & support co-workers & customers across timezones
MemSQL is The No-Limits Database powering modern applications & analytical systems with a cloud-native, scalable architecture for maximum ingest & query performance at the highest concurrency. MemSQL envisions a world where every business can make decisions in real time & every experience is optimized through data.
Global enterprises use the MemSQL distributed database to easily ingest, process, analyze, & act on data in order to thrive in todays insight-driven economy. MemSQL is optimized to run on any public cloud or on-premises with commodity hardware. Visit memsql.com or follow us @memsql.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams & with a diverse range of people.
To all recruitment agencies: MemSQL does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MemSQL employees. MemSQL is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes & will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.