Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love & look forward to every day. Powered by technology & a network of over 2,000 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies & office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by different restaurants that come onsite & serve fresh lunch from their chefs unique menus. Fooda operates in over 20 major US cities & plans to continue its expansion across the United States. Eight out of ten employees believe Fooda is one of their companys top perks.
Fooda is currently recruiting for Catering Event Coordinators to support our growing catering client roster. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with a hospitality background who are eager to learn about catering & our large network of restaurant partners.
Who You Are:
- You love building relationships with customers & enjoy customer service
- You are friendly, high energy & efficient
- You are empathetic at your core yet comfortable enforcing the Fooda Standard of Service
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced startup & willing to learn new technology
- You are optimistic in the face of problems & know that youre capable of finding solutions
- You are able to lift & carry up to 40 lbs & stand for up to two hours
- You are very organized & detail oriented. Type-A personality is a plus!
- Prior catering or serving experience preferred
- Build relationships with customers by solving problems, & managing issues
- Go out of your way to get to know your customer & their particular expectations
- Be confident while problem solving for issues such as incorrect orders, late deliveries, or incorrect menu items
- Gain competency with Foodas technology & standard operations procedures
- Communicate issues to manager when necessary to keep them informed or help problem solve
- Give direction to vendor partners to better the client experience
- Must be available to work Monday-Friday 10:30am-2:30pm
What Well Hook You Up With:
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health, dental & vision insurance plans
- Paid time off
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Paid maternity & parental leave benefits
- Pre-tax commuter expense benefit
- Eligible for annual company stock option grant
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience!
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.