Trialspark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process.
Today, a clinical trial can cost more than $100M & take 10 years to complete, bottlenecking the development of new treatments for patients. Were fundamentally changing how trials are run, rethinking the trial process both from a technology & operational perspective. To achieve this, were bringing together talent from top technology, service, & healthcare companies to work side by side.
Talent is critical to Trialsparks mission & success. Improving clinical research is one of the most impactful problems to be working on, & it requires the best & the brightest.
As a Recruitment Coordinator / Sourcer at TrialSpark, you will help the Talent Team hire for a broad spectrum of roles to support our companys rapid growth. We will provide on the job training in recruiting best practices plus the opportunity to develop skills that could be utilized in a variety of different People-focused careers including Talent Operations, Programs & Recruitment. Responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling candidate interviews with hiring managers & other team members
- Understanding hiring needs, job specifications & search requirements & acting as the search expert for a variety of roles across tech, clinical, ops & leadership
- Sourcing, finding & engaging talent via existing talent pools & by creating new ones
- Conducting initial calls to determine fit for key positions
- Researching & coordinating events (both industry & university recruiting)
- Additional administrative responsibilities & projects related to recruitment e.g. creating job descriptions, performing reference checks, managing online job board posts & helping to maintain the cleanliness of our ATS
Key qualifications for this role:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Previous experience in a Talent team is preferred (e.g. sourcing technical hires or basic fluency in engineering-speak) but not a must.
- Organized & detail oriented - this role is all about the details. You need to juggle many different tasks, ensuring they all get done in an accurate & timely manner. You mustnt be afraid to track down people to help solve problems.
- You are passionate about startups & entrepreneurship. You like to create things from scratch & can operate effectively without micromanagement.
- Ownership mentality - you feel a strong sense of ownership over your work. You not only get it done well, but also look for ways to improve how we do things.
- Excitement for the mission - were passionate about bringing medical treatments to patients faster, & think its important you are excited about helping to build the perfect team to do that.
- Kind, thoughtful, & low ego - we look for folks who have these attributes, as we think they are key contributors to a great company culture.
- You are a great communicator & comfortable on the phone.
- Candidate sourcing / resume screening experience in a recruitment agency or corporate setting
- Sales experience
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.