At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the meal kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes & fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged & empowered home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active in 12 different countries across 3 continents. In Canada, our growth trajectory & expansion has been phenomenal. We have launched facilities across the country & have recently added Chefs Plate to our team!
We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse FreshFam enables us to connect with our customers & turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values & forms the foundation for a great place to work!
If you would like to join a dynamic & highly motivated team & work in a high-growth industry where you can have an impact & make a difference every single day, then join us!
About the Role
We are looking for a Brand Manager who will drive growth for our HelloFresh brand leading communication strategy, major content campaigns, & brand partnerships. Reporting to the Director of Brand & Creative, you will help shape the future of our fast-paced, growing brand in the new dynamic consumer category of meal kits! You will be a key leader on the HelloFresh brand team & responsible for leading key strategic initiatives, championing new ideas & thinking, as well as coaching & developing members of the team. You will play a key role in having HelloFresh continue to be the market leader as we focus on growing in the whole Canadian market & building our brand love.
- Oversea the brands content strategy with ownership of our owned channels & local marketing materials . Work cross-functionally with performance marketing, product, & operations teams to continuously integrate consistent brand messaging across all touchpoints in the customer journey (social, ads, website, email, in-box, etc.)
- Lead the development & execution of our local brand storytelling campaigns partnering with a creative agency to bring to life breakthrough content anchored in key targets
- Lead the development & execution of full funnel brand partnership campaigns & media integrations, while scaling these new channels & building local best practices.
- Support strategy & execution for all upper funnel marketing activities (PR, TV, OOH)
- Launch exciting product marketing campaigns, supporting NPD efforts to exceed targets
- Drive an innovative brand strategy, working closely with the customer, product, & research teams (local & global) to translate insights into winning consumer campaigns
- Proactively uncover opportunities, initiating & implementing new ideas to innovate within the category
- Analyze data to develop insights that drive informed decisions. We are an organization grounded in data & expect strategy to be built from analytics & testing.
- Partner with global team members to translate global learnings & plans into unique, localized strategies that grow the business in a competitive market
- Solid understanding of how to balance brand (top-funnel) priorities against performance (bottom-funnel) needs, & how to make the right call in different scenarios
- Manage a team of 2 direct reports
- Manage a marketing budget & be accountable for reporting on & adjusting it
At a minimum, you have:
- Relevant degree in Marketing, Business, or other related field of study
- 5+ years experience in a brand marketing or communications role
- Experience leading integrated marketing campaigns (TV/Video/OOH/partnerships) from strategy, to briefing, to media buying, to creative execution
- Experience leading external agency teams
- Strong bias towards driving tangible results - digital performance, sales, ROI. Knowledge of digital marketing channels & e-commerce trends
- Experience presenting strategic recommendations to leadership & global stakeholders. Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence & motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions, levels & timezones.
- Strong learning agility & willingness to take on new challenges. Hands-on attitude & willingness to build marketing campaigns & assets from scratch. Achieves project goals while managing scope, time, quality & risk. Learns from failures as well as successes
- Enjoys working closely in a matrix-organization with other marketing managers, copywriters, designers & data analysts
- Previous media agency experience and/or tech company experience is desirable
- Knowledge of performance-driven ATL planning is desirable
- Experience working on a global brand is desirable
- An enthusiastic, engaged attitude ready to energize & contribute to a start-up environment
- Be a change-maker; someone who challenges the status quo, thrives in an ambiguous environment & advocates for the brand & influences key stakeholders
- Excels in a fast-paced environment
- A go-getter with a "make things happen" mentality
- A passion for food
Why you'll love it here:
- A competitive salary & company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh & Chefs Plate boxes
- Partial top-up for parental leaves
- We trust & support you - take ownership of your work & push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow - we support your career progression & provide learning & development opportunities
- We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. Youll work with fun, energetic, & supportive teams.
- Weve kept up the work-hard, play-hard energy virtually. From team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays to holiday & milestone celebrations, youll have plenty of opportunity to connect socially with teammates across the company.
To ensure the health & safety of our employees during COVID-19, our HQ employees are working remotely through until June 2021! When we return to the office, youll love:
- Our bright & functional space located in the heart of downtown Toronto
- Our test kitchen, where our recipes are tested on-site, so there are delicious meals constantly flowing!
- Our newly renovated employee lounge, decked out with a movie projector, comfy couches, board games, a ping pong table, & local craft beer on tap!
- Our gorgeous rooftop patio, with a perfect view of the CN Tower while you enjoy lunch outdoors!
- Our fully-stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, healthy & not-so-healthy snacks, sparkling water, cold brew coffees, & more. (Are you seeing a pattern yet? Hint: We love food!).
You are welcome at our table.
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills & experience, & strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, & People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender & sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.