FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role
Were looking for a Customer Support Manager to help manage the Fantasy CS department. The CS Manager is responsible for ensuring that FanDuel DFS customers remain insanely satisfied throughout their experience. Duties include, but are not limited to, supervising & managing the customer support team, training new CSA & Supervisors to provide the highest standards of customer service & ensuring that all company policies & processes are followed. Additional tasks comprise of handling escalated customer inquiries, identifying & attending to departmental needs, & providing input on business & product issues.
What you'll do
- Manage a team of 3-5 Supervisors who oversee a team of 5-8 CSAs
- Ensure each team is rapidly resolving issues & inquiries, exceeding customer expectations, & delivering outstanding support to our growing community of avid sports fans
- Analyze team performance indicators to ensure support volume & quality of interactions are meeting standards
- Establish & update support policies & procedures to meet the needs of staff, customers, & the business
- Resolve Manager escalated incidents (BBB, legal, etc.) & quality assure all Supervisor escalated incidents
- Recruit, interview, & hire new support agents & supervisors
- Train support agents on standard policies & procedures while coaching them to think creatively & passionately about ways in which we can make every user interaction meaningful & provide the best gaming experience possible
- Train support supervisors on analytics requirements, escalation procedures, & coaching best practices
- Determine Support Team needs based on key metrics & performance indicators
- Spearhead sharing user insights & trends to all areas of the business including product, marketing, & operations
- Quarterback critical site issues & escalate to the proper channels to ensure a speedy resolution
Who we're looking for
- Thorough knowledge of Daily Fantasy Sports, the DFS industry and/or FanDuel product
- Experience & proficiency with help desk software & reporting (ZenDesk, Oracle, etc.)
- Experience & proficiency with payment processors (BrainTree, PayPal, etc.)
- A desire to keep our customers & team insanely satisfied
- A quick & creative problem-solving mind
- Knowledge of mediation & conflict resolution techniques
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on writing skills
- High touch, online customer support experience
- Effective communication with various business stakeholders
- Empathy, curiosity, humility & flexibility
- A love for & deep knowledge of sports in general
- Expertise in data gathering & analysis
- Great attention to detail & highly organized
- 3+ years experience supervising or managing staff
- Bachelors Degree required
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Flexible vacation allowance
- Attractive health insurance premiums
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.