Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager that will define the product vision & roadmap that delivers data-driven insights to our customers in order to optimize their marketing strategy. In this role you will be responsible for improvement of Mailchimps customer experience to make insights more approachable, valuable & differentiated within todays market offering. Our marketing platform team delivers customer facing products that democratize complex marketing solutions for small businesses.
What youll do here:
- Own the Marketing Platform product roadmap. Work with Product Managers to regularly groom backlogs
- Develop a framework that allows for rapid build-measure-learn cycles to incrementally improve platform level features.
- Define key qualitative & quantitative metrics for product portfolio & review with Product Managers
- Partner with Research & Product Marketing to identify product opportunities to determine sliding scale of needs for our customers along with analyzing the competitive set aligned to the portfolio
- Partner with Design & Engineering & Data Science to build effective solutions & with Product Marketing for go-to-market strategy
- Develop deep knowledge of customer needs along with an understanding of the digital marketing landscape for small businesses
- Mentor Product Managers on the tenets of product management & data analysis
Wed love to hear from you if:
- You have the ability to take a proactive approach to product management, with strong follow-through, resourcefulness, attention to detail & excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Advanced experience managing analytics products in an Agile environment; ability to operate at strategic & day-to-day level
- You have experience leading Product Management teams in a dynamic environment
- Significant SaaS platform, digital/e-commerce, data management, & BI experience desired
- Comfortable with presenting complex information to all levels of an organization, including senior leadership
- Prior experience as a Product Manager on Big Data projects
- Experience building customer-facing experiences for data consumption & visualization
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
We love our hometown & support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.