About the role: Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Integrated Supply Chain, the Sr. Director, Operations Systems will lead the strategic end-to-end supply chain business process definition & the identification & prioritization of associated technology requirements & systems needs. This capability will allow Peloton to move, track & trace inventory & products with precision, from order through delivery, & from balance sheet to the customer. The Sr. Director will serve as a transformational operations & people leader providing insights to the executive leadership team on business processes & systems, ensuring automation & process scalability is at the forefront of strategic conversations. The role spearheads a focused team of supply chain business process & system experts spanning sourcing, manufacturing, middle-mile logistics, last-mile distribution, & ERP integration.
- In close partnership with Pelotons functional supply chain leadership, define & consolidate the operational business process requirements end-to-end across the Plan, Source, Make, Deliver continuum.
- Based on supply chain business needs & requirements, orchestrate & drive gap/fit analysis, assessment, & prioritization of associated technology & systems needs for the supply chain organization.
- In close partnership with IT, design & execute against a global supply chain systems strategy and roadmap to support supply chain operations end to end.
- Spearhead operational transformation that results in greater visibility, efficiency, and effectiveness through consistent processes supported by best-in-class systems & tools that effectively address Pelotons supply chain & business needs.
- Oversee a portfolio of large complex programs including developing the business case, defining business requirements, evaluating potential technical & systems solutions, partner with IT to drive implementation of systems.
- Bring supply chain best-in-class domain expertise & thought leadership to guide Pelotons continued supply chain process scale-up while developing strong relations with the key partners including IT, Finance & other key stakeholder groups.
- Oversee continuous assessment of major process change impact on systems solutions; provide strategic & operational advice as required to functional supply chain leaders.
- Build a strong talent bench in the supply chain organization with internal development and external recruiting.
- Work closely with the executive supply chain leadership team to contribute to the growth strategies & operational plans of the business.
- 15+ years of experience in supply chain & operations leadership from hardware-focused companies with similar complexity & scale to Peloton.
- A Bachelors degree, ideally in Engineering or Business, is required; an MBA is preferred. Inspirational leadership qualities, ability to motivate others to follow a common goal.
- Successful professional track record & executive leadership trajectory, responsible for substantial mission-critical operations facing significant increase in demands or change in past leadership roles.
- Proven success in applying sophisticated supply chain management practices & in optimizing business processes & supporting systems solutions end-to-end across the supply chain. Excellent foundation & domain expertise in a range of supply chain systems applications spanning Plan, Source, Make, Deliver (e.g., ERP, WMS, MES, QMS among others) Significant experience deploying & operationalizing SAP.
- Experience scaling manufacturing operations including external contract manufacturing networks. Ability to drive & promote operational excellence rigor throughout the organization, and additionally bring a leadership style that drives customer centricity to everything the supply chain organization does.
- Excellent communication skills including oral, written, presentation & ability to work cross functionally to insure we provide exceptional customer satisfaction.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.