WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members across the globe space, community, & services that enable them to do what they love & craft their life's work. Our mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our own team members are central to that goal.
We are building hardware & software for physical space that uses data & technology at each point in the building process, such that it can make better sourcing decisions, improve its designs, build faster & smarter, & ultimately improve the lives of the people working within its buildings. Our state of the art technologies & dedication to technological innovation are key reasons why WeWork has been able to scale from operating one workspace location to more than 210 in just over eight years.
WeWork manages hundreds of buildings & serves hundreds of thousands of members around the world. Workspace intelligence is critical for building a community that enhances productivity, encourages innovation, & strengthens collaboration.
Workspace intelligence relies on data how to gather it, how to analyze it, & what to do with the knowledge derived from it. We invest in areas such as pervasive computing, data management, machine learning, & computational social science to understand the environment, the people, as well as how they interact with other. Furthermore, we also analyze data in the digital world: We uncover social dynamics from digital communication including emails, messages & social networks.
- Work with suppliers & internal teams to define product roadmap & program
- Specify, design, & develop compute hardware solutions
- Lead the bring-up, validation, & launch of hardware systems
- Support large scale deployment
- Develop HW Schematics
- BS in Electrical/Computer Engineering or related Engineering Degree
- 5+ years of experience with PCB design with both integrated & discrete circuits
- Experience with owning a complete hardware system as hardware lead
- Experience with development & bring-up of IoT and/or Computer Vision based sensors
- Experience with analyzing & resolving system hardware issues
Nice to have
- Experience in a lab environment using oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, frequency counters, etc
- Knowledge of microcontroller architectures
- Experience with specification development