Whos in the Kitchen
Our Technology team is a group of talented engineers, designers, & product managers who have built our consumer applications, proprietary warehouse management systems, & demand forecasting analytics. Within Engineering, the Consumer team leads the web & mobile experiences for meals & wine plans, & marketplace offerings
Whats on the Menu
- Work with engineers, designers, product managers, & other teams in the company to create applications offering an exceptional experience.
- Participate in all aspects of software development including functional & system design, planning, development, review, testing, & deployment.
- Lead improvements to our engineering tooling & infrastructure.
- Identify & communicate practices that raise team performance & morale.
- Our stack: PostgreSQL, Ruby on Rails, React, Kafka, Python, React
- At least 8 years building production quality software.
- A solid understanding for the needs of internet-scale systems.
- An interest in learning & a desire for improving designs, processes, & patterns.
- Track record of leveling up those around you.
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.