Teads.tv is seeking motivated sellers to join our growing sales team in New York. As a Senior Sales Directorfor Teads, your primary focus will be to promote the sale of our platform to key agency & client accounts throughout the east coast.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Prospecting & closing business with a targeted list of agency & advertiser accounts
- Developing strong, mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- Managing a team of sellers, minimum of 3
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure a united vision when corresponding with clients
- Representing Teads in the online marketplace & becoming an active Brand Advocate
- Meeting quarterly & annual revenue targets
- Working closely with internal teams such as Account Management, Sales Planning & Publishing to ensure client campaign expectations are clear. on time, & on budget
- Ensuring a high level of client satisfaction to generate renewals & increase incremental revenue at all times
Required Skills & Knowledge
- 10+ years of digital media sales experience is required, ideally within mobile or video
- Experience at a DSP, trading desk, or ad tech company required
- Previous technology platform experience a huge plus
- Deep relationships with VP level & above contacts at top-tier agencies & advertisers
- Seasoned understanding of the digital video marketplace
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced start up
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills
- Driven, passionate, & an ultimate team player
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united & empowered the best publishers in the world & distribute ads to over1.5 billionpeopleevery month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side & creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, & better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of800+people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.