Townsquare Analytics Business Development Representative
Were seeking a Business Development Representative experienced with website applications & analytics knowledge to join our growing sales team.
Our Business Development Representatives are product experts. They set appointments for our sales team, host product demonstrations & interact directly decision makers. The ideal candidate would be organized, punctual, confident & comfortable presenting technology platforms.
- Research & self-prospect media companies, ad agencies & advertisers daily
- Cold call, email prospects to set online demonstrations
- Administer online webinars with potential clients
- Work with new clients during onboarding to train & educate platform benefits & best practices
- Set individual & team goals & exceed these goals
- Work collaboratively & remotely with our nationwide-based team
- Be a part of a high-energy, casual & results orientated work environment
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Customer or sales-focused experience
- Confident & personable communicator with the ability to educate & present product demonstrations to small or large groups remotely
- Experience collaborating in a team-oriented environment
- Self-motivated to crush call, outreach goals
- Career motivated person that is ethical, reliable & dedicated to do the right thing for the customeralways
Let's talk money & perks!
- Townsquare offers a competitive base salary, this position starts at $45,000 with uncapped commissions that are paid out monthly.
- 3 weeks of PTO (+ 9 paid holidays)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Casual, high-energy work environment
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- Company provided laptop
- Competitive salary + bonus program
- Company discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Time off for volunteering
- And much more
Townsquare is a community-focused digital media, digital marketing solutions & radio company focused outside the Top 50 markets in the U.S. Our assets include Townsquare Interactive, a digital marketing services subscription business providing web sites, search engine optimization, social platforms & online reputation management for approximately 21,900 SMBs; Townsquare IGNITE, a proprietary digital programmatic advertising technology with an in-house demand & data management platform; and Townsquare Media, our portfolio of 322 local terrestrial radio stations in 67 cities with corresponding local news & entertainment websites & apps including legendary brands such as WYRK.com, WJON.com, and NJ101.5.com, along with a network of national music brands including XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com, UltimateClassicRock.com and Loudwire.com.
Why Youll Love Working at Townsquare Analytics
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves & those around us to grow personally & professionally. You can expect a dynamic & competitive work environment. To foster your success, youll take part in comprehensive training, surrounded by a positive & supportive culture that encourages everyone to develop themselves & others. Our goal is to continue the rapid growth of our company. Within our casual work environment, youll have the opportunity to take steps toward your career goals.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, & training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Medias employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge.