Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America's largest independent game developers with close to600employees & over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company'sgames have reachedmore than200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead byDaylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world's most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney,Netflix,Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, & many more.For more information:bhvr.com.
Behaviour is looking for a UX Designer whowill be responsible for creating & documenting the design of the product's menus & interfaces. Well organized & structured, the UX Designer must streamline & communicate the relevant information to create the most gratifying user experience. This individual will work in close collaboration with the Creative Director, Product Managers, Art Director, UI designers & the Programmingteam.
- Conceive & create user-centric interface layout design, menu flow design & documentation (including wireframes, clickable prototypes)
- Critical & very detailed analysis of existing designs & propose improvements or adjustments;
- Challenge designer or product managers on new design, features
- Able to anticipate UX problems on a long-term view & to propose sustainable solutions
- Participate in meetings in order to share ideas & knowledge
- Complete research & gather data in order to create the most comprehensive & streamlined experience for the player, while staying in-line with game design intention & graphical & technical requirements
- Work in close collaboration with the UI, Design, & Programming teams
- Able to organize playtests, research or focus group & analyze data.
- 2-4 years UX design experience,withademonstrated ability to do UX/UI work & create solutions based on business strategy & needs
- Strong experience designing UX fordigital solutions
- Have a strong understanding of usability & interface ergonomics
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning & conducting user research, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis & more
- Strong knowledge ofSketch, Axure,Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Excellent written skills & visual thinking skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Great people & communication skills to work with our customers to meet their needs & vision
- Creative, autonomous, ability to adapt to requests
- Able to work in amultidisciplinaryteam
- Passionate about everything digital
- A passion for resolving user pain points through great design
- A brain wired for both creativity & analytical thinking
- Experience with the Unity Engine or Unreal is a plus