Big ideas & bigger ambitions?
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
You belong here.
Seeking out the smart
We're rounding up the brightest minds to innovate with us across the technology landscape. We need fresh thinking, daring suggestions & raw creativity. We're in the business of shaping the future - everybody's future. Our customers & our employees alike. We are Visa.
Think you know us?
We don't deal in money, numbers or figures. We build the ground-breaking technologies & bold solutions that keep our world ticking over, connecting us all, every single day.
It's our people that keep things running smoothly at Visa. That's why we invest in each & every one of our staff individually. We want them to grow with us, stick with us & help us reach even dizzier, & more extraordinary new heights.
We're targeting dynamic thinkers who can get going quickly with our latest exciting job opportunities.
If you think you could truly support Visa's vision as a Client Marketing Manager, we want to hear from you.
The Manager Client Marketing will support the development & execution of the annual Marketing plan & is responsible for developing & executing marketing campaigns to be used by clients & merchants to increase the B2B2C activities & drive client satisfaction. Interpersonal skills are critical, as it demands an interface with Visa product & sales teams as well as merchants & client banks. The ideal candidate has proven core marketing skills, is analytically savvy & should have a thorough knowledge of multi-channel marketing (with emphasis on digital & social media), experience managing marketing programs to execution, have a business outcome based mindset, be comfortable managing project budgets, & be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. This role is based in Brussels, with a Belgium, France & Luxembourg responsibility.
So what do we expect of you, day to day? Here's a bit of a heads up:
You will define the B2B2C strategy & Marketing plan under supervision of the HoM to increase the level of client & merchant activations by partnering with marketing on central & sub-regional levels, sub-regional & local product owners, & client facing teams to identity & execute upon opportunities to effectively market Visa products
Everyone is a leader at Visa, & you will manage the co-marketing for new product launches to ensure maximum traction with client & merchants, sharing your subject matter expertise & acting in a mentorship capacity where appropriate
You will manage & accurately report budgets & deliver projects on time
You will develop innovative, new to Visa' ways of maximising reach via client & merchants
You will ensure that planned marketing activities align with key Visa priorities & client objectives & have well defined business & marketing KPIs
You will conduct analysis & provide locally focused thought leadership & advice by leveraging data, metrics, & insights to be shared with internal teams, senior management, & external clients
You will manage local agency partners to execute integrated marketing programs & communications, endeavouring to break down silos & work together as One Visa
You will champion the brand position in the market for B2B audiences
You will optimise the value of Visa's global sponsorship portfolio to deliver against client & merchant objectives
What we're after
- A passion for Fintech, & in particular payments
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience
- Strong strategic trade marketing background with extensive experience delivering measurable business results
- Excellent project management skills & attention to detail
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Very good understanding of Visa & the payments eco-system is a plus
- Experience with developing multi-channel marketing programs & comfort using data to optimize campaigns from multiple sources
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual & analytical rigor
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization with multiple stakeholders to deliver accurate & on-time project deliverables
- Strong influencing skills to persuade & negotiate with internal & external stakeholders
- Sociable & confident interacting at a more senior level
- Good understanding of the France, Belgium & Luxembourg markets
- Fluent in French, Flemish & English
- Self-driven & highly motivated
- Strong influencing skills - ability to motivate individuals & demonstrate organizational influence
- Ability to lead & facilitate impactful discussions with a large group
- Good cultural understanding & sensitivity
- Able to lead & adapt to change
- Team oriented - ability to motivate & work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
Visa is strongly committed to equal opportunity & strives to align fully with equal employment laws, ordinances & regulations for all applicants & employees. A place where everyone is accepted everywhere. That is our vision, & our passion. We believe that when each of us are empowered to discover our true potential, what we can do together is limitless.