Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience & technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers & driving meaningful value & better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare & technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, & to push themselves & their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, wed love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As Processing Manager, you will be on the frontlines of delivering best-in-class customer experience by building & managing high performing, highly efficient operations. You will own & run one of the most critical functions in the company & manage a large team of pharmacy technicians.
- You will be responsible for meeting processing SLAs & accuracy/quality targets.
- You will own staffing, schedules, training & development, performance improvement, & running the day to day operation.
- You will work closely with your team to identify areas for improvement, bottlenecks in the workflow, & implement both quick & longer term wins.
- You will monitor team dashboards & ensure the team is focused on work to be completed.
- You will develop & build a culture for a team of pharmacy technicians to meet company performance & retention targets.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates & you give & get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better & be successful.
- You can work both fast & right & don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision & accuracy & where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed & challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form & live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility & value personal responsibility in others.
- Experience in managing a team greater than 10 people
- Knowledge of basic math
- Knowledge of pharmacy workflow is preferred
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.