Omadas Member Growth team is focused on the first part of Omadas mission to inspire people everywhere to take the first step toward lasting, healthy change.
Were looking for a marketing professional who can drive dramatic growth in consumer adoption among some of our highest-potential populations that represent millions of eligible lives, partnering closely with our Strategic Alliances (such as health plans & pharmacy benefits managers). The role requires out-of-the-box thinking, data-driven decision-making & ownership of success metrics, internal collaboration, moving quickly to test & iterate, a high level of client service, & ability to lead a team.
As a Sr. Manager, Healthcare Enrollment Outreach at Omada Health, youll drive consumer adoption through health plans by developing strategies & executing campaigns for accounts you own, as well as managing our Healthcare Enrollment Outreach Client Services team to achieve team goals.
In this role, you will:
- Drive consumer adoption by launching member-facing campaigns for health plan members utilizing a variety of channels (email, direct mail, social, etc.)
- Develop & execute on strategies to meet enrollment goals
- Partner closely with Member Growth team, agencies to launch & test new initiatives
- Partner with Alliances & internal Alliance team to secure approvals as necessary & drive action items on their end
- Develop a playbook on best practices for your team to implement
- Monitor & report on progress towards enrollment goals
- Set up Alliances & Omada account teams for success in driving consumer adoption among Alliance client accounts by implementing & evolving marketing strategies
- Manage a team of 2+ enrollment outreach consultants focused on the Alliance/healthcare vertical
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 8+ years of relevant experience (Client-facing experience, marketing consulting, acquisitions marketing, & related roles)
- Passion for the creative, analytical & strategic aspects of marketing
- Ability to identify promising out-of-the-box ideas leveraging quantitative & qualitative insights & agency & internal collaborations, & see them through to execution
- Ability to analyze data to monitor & utilize end-to-end consumer journey metrics & support internal forecasting
- Experience leading a team
- Experience working in a fast-paced & high-growth environment
- Strong project management & presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Bonus points if you have experience in healthcare or health plan member benefits marketing
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.