The Senior Associate, Supply & Inventory Planning, will use S&OP & other inputs to develop time-phased supply plans & inventory policy for the Harrys global supply chain. The objective will be to determine the optimal inventory levels to achieve target customer service levels with a continuous improvement mindset.
About the Team
The Supply & Inventory planning team works with demand, sourcing, distribution & other cross-functional partners to develop production plans, optimize inventory & insure high customer fulfillment rates.
What you will accomplish:
- Optimize service & inventory levels by SKU at each location of the supply chain network (plant, co-packer, in transit, DC).
- Develop a clear set of KPIs & targets to monitor & improve production, service & inventory performance using ABC SKU categorization.
- Provide robust service reporting, root cause analysis & forward actions to achieve service goals.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners to obtain high-quality demand, supply, logistics, distribution, finance & other inputs to create a robust assumption-based inventory plan.
- Track & reduce excess & obsolete inventory.
- Model scenarios & understand impacts of changes to demand, supply & network assumptions.
This should describe you:
- BA or equivalent preferably in a related area (supply chain, finance, engineering, economics)
- 1-3 years of experience in supply & inventory planning in a CPG environment.
- Strong analytical & quantitative skills with ability to develop inventory models to support a complex supply network.
- Strong collaborative & influencer skill set in an S&OP environment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced & entrepreneurial environment.
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, & the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, & supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, theres nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to Sr Manager, Supply & Inventory Planning.
- Part of the supply chain team.
- Works closely with demand planning, distribution/logistics, finance, plant & co-packers.
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.