Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center & business by unifying data from multiple sources & enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent & personalized service & support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice & UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum & Jeremy Suriel, raised over $113.5M in venture funding, & is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures & Social Leverage.
About the Role:
As Kustomers Technical Recruiter, you will work closely with the Talent team on building a world class candidate experience. From a candidates first touch with Kustomer, you will be a guide, thought partner, & advisor for driving engagement with talent. You will act as a brand ambassador for our team, actively communicating our value proposition to the tech community through outreach, events, & talent marketing.
Youll be responsible for:
- Proactively sourcing active & passive technical talent against Kustomers hiring plans
- Driving towards a repeatable, scalable talent pipeline
- Full-cycle recruitment: Identifying, screening & closing qualified candidates for technical roles
- Partnering with the Technical Talent Acquisition Lead on acquisition & retention initiatives
- Analyzing our sourcing channels, continuously optimizing for return on investment
- Guiding & improving the hiring process, asking questions to drive clarity & pushing back where appropriate
- Improving our onboarding processes to ensure a seamless transition for incoming talent
- Building relationships with hiring managers, partnering closely with them to understand how to best expand their team
- Youre determined to find the best talent, exploring new sources, relentlessly moving forward
- Youve hired technical talent before & have been responsible for full-cycle technical recruiting
- Youve hired for engineering, product, & design & know how to find & engage the best talent
- You have technical acumen & know the difference between client side & server side
- Youre naturally curious, you ask questions & you dont shy away from challenges
- Youre a dynamic problem solver, always seeking solutions, leveraging relationships & resources
- Youre attentive to the little details & you believe people's experience matters
- Youre familiar with Google Apps & learning new technologies comes naturally to you
- Experience with Greenhouse.io a plus
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, & a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.