Peloton's Membership team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement & retention efforts to drive usage & minimize churn
- Providing personalized & elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
This role reports to the Vice President, Global Member Support & will focus on building, growing, & leading Pelotons Repair Service Experience. This individual will be responsible for the processes & policies that ensure our Members receive a world-class service experience whenever they need us, from first contact to their next workout. They will have a strong bias for action, & be a highly analytical, creative, problem solver who is obsessed with delivering engaging Member experiences. The role works closely with Field Service Ops, Planning & Analytics, Learning & Development, People teams, Warranty & the broader Membership team to create elevated Service experiences. This individual will help build the overall strategy & approach for how we evolve repair service. Finally, they will ensure all stakeholders are aware of successes, opportunities, & risks, gathering their insight to inform future repair service operations execution.
- Develop a clear & compelling vision for repair service experience at Peloton, informed by feedback from our Members & internal stakeholders, that is consistent with the elevated brand experience expected by our Members
- Serve as a strategist & subject matter expert for the end to end repair service at Peloton, helping to drive the repair service approach & ensuring cross-functional alignment
- Understand drivers of Pelotons service requests, identify strategic opportunities, & build a business roadmap that delivers the most value for Peloton & our Members
- Build effective cross-functional partnerships with internal & external partners to execute repair service roadmap
- Optimize service offerings across all channels in partnership with Supply Chain, Field Service & Warranty teams
- Ensure repair service programs & policies are seamlessly executed globally
- Define & deliver end to end service experience reporting that provides strategic insights & holds cross-functional teams accountable for delivering results
- Proactively identify issues with processes, policies, teamwork, & technology, & work cross-functionally to execute solutions to improve the internal Associate and/or Member experience
- Evaluate leader performance & provide one-on-one coaching to help resolve problems, strengthen their leadership skills, & solidify cultural values; identify & develop future leaders within the team
- Build, coach, & lead a rapidly growing team of Support associates, leads, supervisors, & managers that take tremendous care of our Members
- 8+ years of experience developing & leading high performing Field Service / Customer Service Operations & Programs
- Service orientation, with experience & a passion for customers & continuous learning
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a rapidly changing & problem-solving environment
- A hands-on leader with a bias for action who is willing to do the work while also building the team for the future
- Ability to maintain a flexible demeanor & successfully operate in ambiguous situations
- Strong analytical skills & deep understanding of repair service operations to make data-driven decisions in order to optimize the various levers of the service experience (Order to Service, Member satisfaction & NPS)
- Self-awareness & openness to feedback from all levels of the organization
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.