Here at 1stdibs, one of our core values is Say It With Data & we are looking for an exceptional Senior Analytics Implementation Specialistto join our Engineering team & help the wider company manage & monitor our key analytics tracking implementations. As our data needs & infrastructure continue to grow, we are seeking our ideal teammate to help us build, manage & maintain a scalable analytics platform that will be utilized across multiple departments within the company. From Audience Segmentation to Sales Growth Analysis to A/B Variant Testing, data drives all aspects of our business forward.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn & develop expertise around how a luxury e-commerce marketplace leverages customer analytics data to drive its business decisions. You will partner with cross-functional teams including Product & Marketing to help define the roadmap, drive data strategy, & prioritize initiatives. You will improve & refine your business acumen by constantly balancing the needs of technical implementation, feature optimization & analytical measurement.
What youll do
- Work cross-functionally with teams (Marketing, Product, Engineering) & stakeholders across the business in order to...
- Better understand business needs & help define business objectives
- Translate business requirements into data requirements & provide implementation guidelines
- Support QA/UAT process to ensure analytics tracking is implemented correctly & holistically prior to product launches
- Perform data quality audits, identify data collection issues, suggest improvements & implement fixes, as possible
- Understand tracking implementations across our properties using Google Tag Manager
- Review data trends post-implementation to confirm accuracy & identify anomalies
- Partner with analysts to ensure captured data meets the reporting/dashboarding requirements
- Help design A/B test experiments & assist in reporting on experiment results
What you'll bring
- B.S./B.A. in computer science, business analytics or other quantitative field
- 2+ years experience working with Web Analytic software (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) dealing with technical validation across desktop, tablet & mobile platforms, as well as in mobile apps
- Strong ability to translate & document business requirements into site tracking & reporting guidelines
- Strong organizational skills/attention to detail & capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with API-related technologies HTTP, REST, XML & JSON
- Experience with debugging tools (Chrome Debugger, Fiddler, HttpWatch)
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
Nice to haves
- Experience building automations around identifying/interpreting trends & anomalies in data, & troubleshooting accordingly
- Admin experience with Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Web Analytics Certification in Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
1stdibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Google, eBay, Mlb.com, PayPal, & Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.