CommerceHub powers digital shopping. Everyday our cloud-based software platform enables millions of products from the worlds leading brands to be listed, found & sold by retailers & marketplaces.
Since our founding in 1997 our mission has been to connect & orchestrate global demand, supply & delivery for leading retailers & brands. Today, our customers include Home Depot, Lowes, Macys, Costco & Adidas, who combined to transact over $16 billion in gross merchandise volume (GMV) through our platform in 2017. In March of 2018 two leading private equity firms, GTCR & Sycamore Partners, acquired CommerceHub for over $1 billion, & we are excited to embark on another round of growth powered by new product innovations.
The Product Management group is CommerceHubs innovation & execution engine room to drive the formulation & execution of our long-term strategy. Reporting to the VP, Product Management, our Business Analysts are product & market experts who are adept at creating clarity from complexity by communicating product requirements in concise & unambiguous terms.
Successful Business Analysts at CommerceHub have multiple growth opportunities, including the ongoing ability to master the craft of business analysis as a senior contributor, or to transition into the Product Management career path. We are intently focused on growing revenue & building customer value simultaneously, & Business Analysts that are able to master their domain will find themselves with multiple opportunities for skills growth & career development.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including engineering, product management, customers & others, to facilitate meaningful conversations that identify & prioritize critical product requirements.
- Rigorously research the problem space & partner with product managers & UX to design innovative & effective solutions.
- Articulate clear & concise product requirements to ensure that engineering can make your vision a reality.
- Collaborate with engineering, operations, professional services & other stakeholders & serve as the product & market expert for your portfolio.
Critical Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- The ability to thrive within environments with ambiguous information & sometimes conflicting priorities.
- The ability to ask great questions.
- Substantial knowledge of, & experience in, the ecommerce industry.
- Experience with product content, product information management, shipping, transportation or logistics software is preferred.
- Minimum 4 years professional software industry experience.
- Experience with SaaS / cloud / on-demand software services.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
- Bachelors degree.